Hey do you know how old you have to be to work at

frankie

Asking that you be an adult is not age discrimination...Some industries it's a requirement...Just like being drinking age to work in a bar...

A lot of trades accept people as young as 16....customer related businesses usually require 18 and up....

there's not much reason to justify the potential issues with hiring people under 18

I use to work at GC in Oakland, CA and Berkeley, CA and San Francisco, CA for about 4 years total. Granted I wouldn't call it a place to go looking for a career but we had a lot of fun in Oakland some days.

B

I wonder if the one in Oakland is the same one I bought my second Fender at in 1986 (which went down in value, while a used one I could have bought instead would be worth 3 -4 times more now). That Oakland store seemed to be the smallest GC I was ever in. I think it was even considered a bad neighborhood.

I hadn't bought anything at a GC for about 16 years until early this year. I had to have the store manager take care of my special order because the "salepeople" didn't know how to do their job.