Les Paul color

hey my other account is on a different comp that has a viris so im using this account on the second comp. Well im making a les paul from one of those saga kits. Now i want to paint it and i need help with the color scheme. Now im putting leds in the frett board so tell me what color to do those too. I need to know colors decals and what color where (neck or body like that). So can anyone help me with the color also the nobs too.

well i make the kit because i dont want the stock colors and im customizing on a bolt on neck instead of a set neck. There are also many other things too that are different then the stock also. Soi know i didnt put this on the inlays forum but i need colors. I thought blue would be cool but then not. Now im with doing like decals of different fades of each color. i need help on every color and what you always though a kick a$$ les paul would look like. My opinion right now i wierd so i need help deciding.

oh i decided im going to hand build my guitar. The only thing is that i need a body. I can drill the holes. Every thing is going to be hand built but the hole-less body. Im looking now for a metalic blue burst can anyone hel me understand how to paint it.

Ain't this the ELECTRONICS side, ???? PAINT??? Well since evrybody already input on it, will have to say the blue metallic, eighter the burst or a deep blue (deeper than lake placid blue) try indigo blue ( Ithink Gibson has it) but with very big metallic flakes, chromed and blue to get the shimmering to a max when the lights hits it.