Entry for June 2018's Guitar Of The Month contest is open!
ENTER HERE!

eddiefletcher

Add Your Own Solo!!!

Hi there

I'm kinda new here and I really don't know you guys that well, and I don't wanna sound disrespectfull but do you mind if I give it a try?

Peace

:D

Pedro

I don't see how honoring Lee with your version can be "disrespectfull". I don't know if Eddie is persuing his original project since we haven't heard from him recently, maybe due to our lack of interest. But it would be nice to hear more versions of the song. Take it away Pedro!

Hey guys sorry I havent been around much lately I've been in Fiji for a month getting re married to the wife!! :D hehehe

Actually I am still monitoring this and still plan to get this recorded properly so its still open to all. Saber did a fantastic job with his effort so come on all lets see who can match it!!! Everyones welcome!!!

:DB):D

Saber, you did a beautiful job, very emotional, thank you for that XOXO

Saber, you did a beautiful job, very emotional, thank you for that XOXO

Thanks, Sacred. I really appreciate it. This thing meant something special to me since my own brother passed away this past summer.

Your welcome sweetie, sorry about your Brother, big hug to you XOXO

thats great saber..... very delicate and beautiful, i could really feel your playing.

Edited by StreamLine

Your welcome sweetie, sorry about your Brother, big hug to you XOXO

Thanks again. You really know how to brighten someones day. :D

thats great saber..... very delicate and beautiful, i could really feel your playing.

Thanks a bunch. I'd rather hear that than about my "chops".

Okay, I think we need some more submissions! I'm sorta working on a bass solo for the first half, but it just really needs a guitar for the second half...

if i had a way to record something and have it sound good, i totally would. maybe i can do a crappy recording and have someone else redo it?

SABER... oh my gosh... Your playing... So full of emotion, so beautiful. And you've got fingers of steel. They can zip. I wish I could play like you, man, you rock.
Thanks. There's a real emotional vibe to Lee's song even without the guitar solos. My lead melodies sort of wrote themselves, bringing the best out of me.

Okay, I think we need some more submissions! I'm sorta working on a bass solo for the first half, but it just really needs a guitar for the second half...
Go for it, man! I can't wait to hear what you come up with. Edited by Saber

Go for it, man! I can't wait to hear what you come up with.

Having a problem getting your solo out of my head while trying to come up with one of my own, haha.

bump!!! thanks for all your hard works but come on guys you can do better than this ( no disrespect to sabre whos idea was FANTASTIC ) come on all have a go and if you cant find the song due to fullserve PM me.

Hey just found this thread and thought i would give it a go but the audio files have gone down. If you can get them back up im sure i can do something.

BigT

Hey just found this thread and thought i would give it a go but the audio files have gone down. If you can get them back up im sure i can do something.

BigT

PM me your email address and I'll email em to ya.

Okay, since so many people are asking me for eddiefletcher's bro's last song, I'll upload it to geocities sometime later today so anyone who wants to can download it. I'll post a link later.

I am having quite a difficult time trying to come up with a hint of idea how to put a guitar solo on it... It's the kind of song where a guitar solo isn't what first comes up to my mind... Perhaps I'll try something with synthesizer first....

Okay, I can't host it on geocities because its WAY larger than 5 mb. Anyone wanna host it for me? I really can't keep emailing this file, haha!

Umm, pal, he wants you to record a solo over the backing track he provided. Not post your own songs...

Anyway, if I can get to my friends house where he's got a decent mic, maybe I'll record something.

EDIT: Erm, the download doesn't work?

Edited by Hunter