Does Anyone Know How To Build One Of These?

Denis

A friend of mine sent me this. I certainly need at least one. We could start a list of everyone who is as much in need as I am, and maybe get a bulk discount if we can discover who makes them

Denis

That is so awesome! Thats the single most funny guitar related thing I've ever seen.

I'm building one for sure.

Daniel

Please make me first in the queue when you are ready to sell them - I am SURE I need one more than most

Denis

A friend of mine sent me this. I certainly need at least one. We could start a list of everyone who is as much in need as I am, and maybe get a bulk discount if we can discover who makes them

Denis

Thats great but I think it needs one more control!

First setting I'm so lame (vain), next should be SRV and then JIMI :D))

I'll take two of them :D but only if it really works!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO!!!!!!

Edited by MiKro

Denis

You think I can string a couple of these together so I can be twice as good? Oh wait - basic math - 2 x 0 = 0. :D

Regards,

Robert

I can't remember who, but there is a guitarist that changed the sticker on their distortion pedal to something like that and is now their "Talent Pedal". That's going to bug me that I can't remember who it is.

I just Googled it. There's one here

Denis