Another shot at making a relic...

Guest AlexVDL

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude:

Sayint "that is stupid" about someones project is not only close minded...it is against the forum rules (if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all!)

It's art man...if you don't get it , don't bash it!

Thats like telling Picasso..."you're coloring outside the lines..."

Relicing is a LOT harder to do than you might think

As someone who love reliing & understands how hard it i to do well, I think it looks GREAT!!!

Nice Work!

Dave

Jimi Hendrix is in the RnR Hall of Relic'ers.

Rory Gallagher was the Master Relic'er.

SRV was an OK relic'er.

Joey Ramone was a pretty good relic'er, reportedly going thru a new Jaguar (or were Jazzmasters his chosen poisen?) every year or two, and tossing the last one in the trash as no longer even usable.

Pete Townshend was a good amp relic'er.

Roy Buchanan, who reportedly either lost or never had a case for his beloved '53 Tele Nancy, was the epitome of the blue collar relic'er.

rory-3_copy_web.jpg

Hey look, in '72, it still had a little tiny bid 'o paint left on it!

RG1_web.JPG

Not wanting to get in the middle of your argument (god knows I've pissed enough people off in the last few days) but I like it.

Might get my old man to run over mine in the van a few times.

Nice work mate, I think it needs a few smokes stubbed out on the scratchplate though! :D

I am a wonderful human being and my power is enormous.

I doubt your power is more powerful than an old man's fart and I don't know if you're indeed a wonderful human being, but stating that a finish is "stupid" is offensive and really doesn't add something to this topic.

So Scott, who's rude then? The one who call an idiotic stuff stupid or you guys, who attack a person? I do appreciate Alex's real guitars, and I will never do appreciate this method of poor torture. I'll never get used to this pathetic behavior of hyenas when they feel strong in a pack.