Cutaway Poll

smitty

What cutaway type do you prefer?  

52 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

PRS and strats are great shapes for me, but I admit to owning teles and an LP too. Can't say that the LP offers me problems - just prefer the look of a DC.

Double, I hate V's because of limited higher fret access and are acward to play sitting down... and even thought that my first guitar that I bought brand new was a LP type, I've learned to hate because of the same reason I don't like V's, fret access. I will have doubles from now on.

lespaul juniors DC or SG juniors, they are some of the nicest shapes, and P-90's!

Double, I hate V's because of limited higher fret access and are acward to play sitting down... and even thought that my first guitar that I bought brand new was a LP type, I've learned to hate because of the same reason I don't like V's, fret access. I will have doubles from now on.

i don't know what you are talking about,,,the fret access on my vees are better than any of my other guitars,including my rg

the v for my money is the most comfortable guitar to play standing up

Double, I hate V's because of limited higher fret access and are acward to play sitting down... and even thought that my first guitar that I bought brand new was a LP type, I've learned to hate because of the same reason I don't like V's, fret access.  I will have doubles from now on.

i don't know what you are talking about,,,the fret access on my vees are better than any of my other guitars,including my rg

the v for my money is the most comfortable guitar to play standing up

I played a Gibson, and a Jackson, I found that the heel was too bulky and that the frets were too far down. On the MzI V, the one he is building I like the way that the fets are all exposed, but this is the 1st one I've seen like that... It's just my opinion.

Maiden, the gibson and jackson V's the upper fret access isnt great at all ill deffly agree with ya, i have a gibson 83 V and its hard to reach the upper frets i am used to it tho, thats why i like the 59 body style cuz all the frets are exposed and are super easy to reach, now if they would only mass produce em ill keep dreaming

MzI

strat DC, but i'm a bassist that plays guitar, not the other way around, so that one's pretty obvious.

• 1 month later...