Very Nice Warlockey!

Drak

That's an interesting point and a keen eye there, Mr. Wes.

So I was thinking...

My Warlock is 24 3/4" scale with a 24 fret neck.

Both of these parameters combined move the open space between neck and bridge down to a real minimum, my pkps are probably only an inch from one another.

What if his is a 25 1/2" scale with a 22 fret neck?

And if he moved a 22 fret neck down to sit where the 24 usually does, that would slide the whole ball game back a bit and push the bridge back.

I'm guessing that if he built the whole thing himself, he very well may have not taken these things into account, so he slaps his neck on, measures his scale length, and goes Whoops! bridge a little south...

It all makes sense, ...eh? :D I still think it looks pretty nice, I would have never guessed a plain Mahogony Warlock would look nice like that.

PS, those pkps are Stew-Mac's 'Golden Age' things.

@wes

maybe the bridge on the real warlocks replace the tunomatic and therefore is in the same spot but since a tunomatic needs a stop-bar tailpiece it has to be placed in quit a weird spot

Uhhh, nope. :D

Scale length is scale length, no matter what kind of bridge you use, the strings 'end' at the exact same place.

I love it...pretty much a killer warlock which is still elegant. I guarentee the scale is just 25.5", and the 22 fret design is whats swaying you. BC Rich rarely makes 22 fret necks, and normally the last two frets push the pickups back a bit.

The only things I'm against are the covered pickups (its a warlock...just doesn't work. I think the mockingbird is the only BC Rich design that could pull off covered pickups), and the left side of the pickguard. Whether he ran out of material or not, he should have either extended the pickguard up the ther other horn, or at least given it more character down that side.

wow this is a great loking warlock and im not the biggest fan of most bc riches but his really good looking the only thing thast i think would make it better is the left portion of the pickguard could follow the boddly shape a lil more buth ats it and its just nitpicking eprsonall taste so great job

Talk about a useless post, man! Why would you say something like that?

I like it a lot. I'm a fan of that body shape, and i think it was pulled off very well. The color combos are great, too!

Tezifon, if you don't like it that's cool, but leave some feedback so the next one can be improved!