Project Guitar TShirts

I just priced out (for fun) the shirts with pocket logo front and full logo/slogan back at customink.com, in 5 colors on black. It came out to 15.41 per shirt for an order of 5 s 5 m 20 l 20 xl 8 xxl 5xxxl 5xxxxl. The numbers are arbitrary, really; as long as that's a decent proportion, the price will be the same; maybe less if the order is significantly larger. Can we make this happen?

[edit] Hanes beefy-T's, BTW; good quality shirts

Edited by skibum5545

What about a [project guitar] guitar of the month calendar you could do a poll once

a month on the best pics for the calendar and the winer of the guitar of the month

would win a free T-shirt and calendar. in doing this you may get more people intrested in showing there work and bring in more people to get involed with this site. you could also sell the calendars to every one else for a small fee you could do it for a very low cost in high gloss paper or flat gloss earther way I think It would be a cool thing to try I know I would like one. B)

Thanks

!!METAL MATT!! :D

I actually really like the BSB Jem one! It'd be nice to get the front logo to match the teal color, instead of the royal blue that's on there now.

But MZI brings up a good point regarding copyright issues. We'd have to use a custom body shape that someone has designed, rather than using a picture of an actual guitar.

Although, if we list the model number, company, etc. of the guitar we picture, it might be okay. I'm not a copyright lawyer! :D

Just to give you an idea of what the first and second batches looked/will look like the first batch was 3/4 sleeve baseball t-shirts in White with Black Sleeves

shirt1.jpg

With the Logo looking like this on the front and back

shirt2.jpg

The second batch will be the same except the shirts are White with Purple sleeves and of course the logo mispelling has been changed.

The Third batch is of course up for grabs as far as design goes.

I'm happy to work on whatever design everyone finally decides on, including contacting vendors (if need be) to ask for permission to use their product on the shirt.

There's probably someone that con do a better job at design than I can, but I'm happy to run with it if we can agreement on what we want.

So...Brian and the other MODs, what do you see as the next steps with this?

But MZI brings up a good point regarding copyright issues. We'd have to use a custom body shape that someone has designed, rather than using a picture of an actual guitar.

im not really saying ne thing bout copyright issues, just for me i wouldnt wear a shirt with a strat on it cuz i hate strats, some people might not like lp's for another example

MzI

I like some of the design ideas so far, but I don't particularly like that baseball shirt. I prefer my shirts pretty tight (I wear smalls usually), but they can't have all that extra material to make the bottom huge. I'm rather particular about my shirts :D. I'm really up for this idea though.

Edit: I'm up for the no guitar idea too. Or get permission from one of the people here and use their guitar. You'll never get it to look good silk screened though