Pg Featured In Guitar Player

Hey, I'm not sure if anyone posted something about this yet, but I did a search, and.. nothing. So here's the deal: Guitar Player Magazine did a short feature column on Project Guitar in their "Web Alerts" column, in their January 2005 issue.. wait.. it's only November! WEIRD! Anyway, I don't have a scanner, so I'll just type out the short blurb:

WEB ALERT

PROJECTGUITAR.COM

Here is where to go if you've ever desired to build or radically transform an electric guitar- or if you'd simply like to see what "underground" guitar makers are up to.  The site is a veritable treasure trove for DIY enthusiasts, with tutorials on topics such as building and finishing, electronics, setup, maintenance and repair.  There's also a Reference section with links to hundreds of pertinent sites, a Gallery with dozens of instruments on display, and an Interactive Forum.  Shown here (picture below) is the one-of-a-kind Geisha Girl guitar built by James Larson, and customized for its current owner, Henry Kaiser, who requested the large squid inlay on the neck.-Barry Cleveland

Short, but flattering. It even has a screen shot of the main page, complete with the GOTM October winners. This is kinda interesting because I remember a similar blurb about an Amp Building site, and I thought "Wow! What's next? Project Guitar"? Cool stuff!

wow, thats pretty damn good! the word is being spread.

Do you know if it will appear in any UK guitar mags :D

I just noticed the article this morning. That was great! I wish they'd have mentioned the forums and maybe showed one from one of our members instead of James Larson.(dont get me wrong I love Girl Brand, even enough to model my first with some of his design elements but it woulda been cooler to see one of Drak's or Lgm's pieces featured down at the bottom.)

Congrats Brian!

This Is realy cool news I to Iam proud to be a member we should all be proud to be a part of this Forum!! deadly stuff guys Congrats to Brian/Kevin

!!METAL MATT!! :D

Congrats to PG whooo hooooo B):D:D:D