Great Jackson/charvel Guitar Designing Tool!

Ummm... that's just a picture of a butt on a guitar.

I had always thought the lower part of the Strat looked like a woman's hips, hence the placement of the graphic on my version. Meanwhile, the horns where supposed to have the same effect as the straps on the teddy. That way the body looks more like... well... a body.

D~s

Ummm... that's just a picture of a butt on a guitar.

I had always thought the lower part of the Strat looked like a woman's hips, hence the placement of the graphic on my version. Meanwhile, the horns where supposed to have the same effect as the straps on the teddy. That way the body looks more like... well... a body.

D~s

yeah I know...I just found this looking for some double neck guitar pictures and decided to post it...is not exactly your idea...but still around it...nice butt there!!! lol j/k!!! :D

Edited by IvanV

• 3 years later...
on that Jackson tool, is there any way to save the picture?????????

if you hold down Ctrl and then Prtint Screen, it will copy what ever is on the screen, then just open up Paint or another image editor and then paste it

Then you can crop it or do what ever u want with it :D

if you hold down Ctrl and then Prtint Screen, it will copy what ever is on the screen, then just open up Paint or another image editor and then paste it

what do you mean print screen?

next question,,,when I do this , where does the picture get saved on my computer.. I went looking for it but can find it anywhere