Will ED even let you take pictures of anything in his store I think he can be a A real but hole when it come's to things like that well I guess when it come's to anything he's a but hole but I hope you have fun and if worse come's to worse

and ED or some of his "staff" start acting like jackass's just drop one of there guitars and run like hell just for a laugh and a good story for grandbaby's one day B):D

Have fun man realy and take a tone of pic's :D

!!METAL MATT!! :D

haha the words of wisdom from metal matt. If they dont allow pictures, ill just use my brothers tiny camera thats the size of a piece of gum. yeah...the quality is kinda crappy but it would be worth it

B) HAHAHA words of "wisdom" HAHAHA :D

Oh ya sure or you could do that, and then drop the guitar and run like hell right!!

that's sound's like a great idea to me :D

!!METAL MATT!! :D

ER's store is not generally customer friendly. They don't do a walk in service. You will see lots of guitars, but most will not be setup properly. They told me this because they do the setups after the sale. You will not feel warmth in that store unless you have a bunch of $$ sticking out of your pockets. :D

I was in Vegas in September and decided to take a look. I have to agree to some extent on the mood in the store when it comes to being customer friendly. I took a cab to the store and the driver claimed to not have any change for my $20. I believe he was hoping that a $6 fare would get him a $14 tip. NOT!! The driver went into the store with me so I could get change to pay him. They were very reluctant to give me change even though their shop was where I was going. I had even called for directions stating that I was on my way. Finally, the guy at the counter went back and talked to Ed for a minute then he returned and gave me change. The guy at the counter wasn't very friendly. However, two others outside of the counter area where the guitars are on display were friendly. One even said, "let me know if you want to play one I'll set it up for you." I assumed he meant he would hook it up to an amp for me. I decided to just look around for about 35 minutes or so. I looked closely at the guitars and I believe that they are of a very high quality. If it weren't for the cab/no change stuff I would have forgotten about the one unfriendly counter person.

JJ

yeah let us know how that ed roman thing works out,will you?

Hehehehe, I have heard some stuff about Ed, dont know him personally so I wont say anything LOL

Hey just got back home from vegas. Got some pro's and cons about Ed Roman.

Pros: Fun place to walk around looking at the stuff there and the guitars that are out of reach to my budget. Some people there are real friendly, smart and know what they're doing. I was expecting Ed to be a complete jerk but he was actually a really nice guy. Cheaper than I thought it would be

Cons: Rules out the a$$. Smaller than expected and also like BigD said, not really that nice. Dont really feel welcome once you walk in. Some people can be real jerks there.

Well overall it wasnt what I thought it would be, though it wasnt Ed Roman that made me mad, it was some jerks that just seems like they own the city. also, Ed was probably acting real cool to me cause I hooked him up with something he ddint have. hehe it was some leather case that came with a Thin Amp I bought. I also got an Olp, great guitars for the price drop some better PUPs in and a better bridge and itll be working like a dream. I assumed I wasnt allowed to take pictures due to some weird rules, like "Turn your cell phones off". haha i dont even wanna know what happened, im assuming some kid with a cell phone was talking and tripped and knocked a wall over? haha no idea. Well I wouldnt really recommend anyone to go out of their way for this place and NEVER go there without money. Oh yeah, also, they dont have ANY import guitars. They say their crap, but they do carry the low end fenders, which we all know are getting to be pretty bad.