Pretty Weird Stuff

xebryusguitars

Yeah I did have another link earlier but than I realized that it might be a little over the top after reading the official rules to posting pictures on some other thread posted by Kevan. So yeah, if you want to see what Matt and I are talking about, go at your own risk and search for "WASHBURN SEMI HOLLOW GUITAR BODY PROJECT" on ebay

P.S. Ive bought that exact style body from the same chick :D

Edited in: haha wow, a grocery list in a guitar, this thing is a true disaster

Link

HAHAHA B) I saw that earlyer today and I was going to post it up in hear but you beat me to it :D and in one of the pic's it look's like something peaking out just a bit :D HAHAHA :D

!!METAL MATT!! :D

Edited by !!METAL MATT!!

awww god i just saw that, grossssss, whyd you point that out, im scarred for years to come now

i'm sorry i must have missed the gross part...just looks like a barely covered girl to me...slightly larger than what you kids seem to look at on tv these days,but not unnattractive

but then again...we all change as we get older.i guess when i was a teenager i was taken in by all those super thin girls on all the posters.

nothing wrong with thin either though...as you get older i think your tastes will broaden. :D

I love the ladies I like "em" big,small,skiny,short and tall I love them all B)

Hey wes take another look, It's no big deal but it funny I wounder if ebay knows

!!METAL MATT!! :D

awww god i just saw that, grossssss, whyd you point that out, im scarred for years to come now

i'm sorry i must have missed the gross part...just looks like a barely covered girl to me...slightly larger than what you kids seem to look at on tv these days,but not unnattractive

but then again...we all change as we get older.i guess when i was a teenager i was taken in by all those super thin girls on all the posters.

nothing wrong with thin either though...as you get older i think your tastes will broaden. :D

Sounds like Wes is desperate.... B)