Forum Software Bugs

for like 20 min I could not log on I and was geting this HTTP 500 - Internal server error Internet Explorer error ,and I also don't get email reminders anymore when I have New Messages

Iam not sure what all this is all about but I thought I would tell you anyway!

!!METAL MATT!! :D

I couldn't log in for a few days but that problem seems to have corrected itself now (obviously).  It kept telling me that there was not a Password column in the SQL query or something.

REPAIRED (this was happening during the upgrade)

I couldn't log in for a few days but that problem seems to have corrected itself now (obviously).  It kept telling me that there was not a Password column in the SQL query or something.

Ditto that, but I just figured it was something to do with the upgrade. And sure enough, here I am. B)

REPAIRED (this was happening during the upgrade)

some of the icon images aren't working in some posts?

Icon images and smilies should all be back. If you see something specific missing, please let us know. Thanks.

for like 20 min I could not log on I and was geting this HTTP 500 - Internal server error Internet Explorer error ,and I also don't get email reminders anymore when I have New Messages

Iam not sure what all this is all about but I thought I would tell you anyway!

!!METAL MATT!! :D

We'll check into the email reminders.

The Forum was down for a few minutes while repairs were being made. This will probably happen a few more times as we update software code and get the servers rebooted. It'll only be for a few minutes at a time, so keep your panties smooth. :D