Well Jeremy Is In The Gotm...

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man all of a sudden GOTM is like the showcase for the pros.. absolutely awesome stuff. I dig that bass, awesome looking.

I was waiting for Setch's LP to be entered. That is a beautiful instrument. Hell they all look awesome.

Godin, I wish I had build half as good an instrument when I was your age.. You've got it goin on..

This month may be a 3 or 4 way tie..

Wow thanks very much. As i was progressing through the stages of laquering i had a sinking feeling that it was going badly and i should have sprayed it instead of using a cheap brush, but it turned out ok in the end. And agian thanks for the advice Maiden69.

Just have to add my praise though, they all look fantasic, i really like the les paul....theres something beautifully classic about it. It just shows that you don't need fansy wood to make a great looking guitar!

Matt

Edited by Matt

Wow, This is tough. So many absolutely killer guitars. Godin, you got my vote last month- and I don't handycap for beginners or pros. It is hard to compare air brushed finishes to dyed top and or natural wood. Speaking to design, same gig vintage to modern. Arghhh.... They really all should win, not much fault to find in any of them.

We need to have a Hall of fame that we can vote guitars into, so that we can showcase more of these instruments. Collect nominations all year, then put it to a yes or no vote in the month of December. Set a number of votes required to get in the hall, set a number of votes for higher honers. Something like that.

We need to have a Hall of fame that we can vote guitars into, so that we can showcase more of these instruments. Collect nominations all year, then put it to a yes or no vote in the month of December. Set a number of votes required to get in the hall, set a number of votes for higher honers. Something like that.

I like! That sounds like a great idea! Admin you getting this? I think that would be a way cool idea to look back and see the best of the best.

Edited by Godin SD

I'm stuck!!! At the mo it's a toss up between the les paul and matt's guitar. I love the Les Paul cause it looks so classic. It's like it's straight out of the '70's!!!!

And matt's guitar is just absolutely gorgeous!!! that is one beautiful guitar.

I'll prob end up voting for matt but I think the standard is so high this month that it's gonna be really unpredictable. Any of those guitars could win it and deserve it!!!!

Oh, and that hall of fame idea is one of the best ideas i've heard yet. :D

I knew about that. But It would be cool if once a year we voted on the winners of the GOTM for the whole year and found the guitar of the year. So you can look back and see some of the best guitars that have been made here. Kind of a "hall of fame" if you will.

Edited by Godin SD