Well Jeremy Is In The Gotm...

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't give up so quickly. :D You never know what the voting public may go for. Perhaps the right 'vibe' will hit home with people and they'll still vote for ya. Not everyone in the world likes pointy guitars. :D

You can enter a guitar more than once, though I guess people probably realize that if you enter a guitar a bunch of times and it still doesn't win, it's probably not destined to be the weiner.

Greg

Truth be told, I'd vote for alot of others over my own, but nobody else was in there so I figured what the hell LOL!!!

While the leviathans are my favorite guitar (I'm a little biased) I still would vote for somebody who'd doing their first or second or whatever vs another one that I've built. GOTM is for everyone, I wouldn't even of entered except there was nobody else so far :-P

ya hopefully my currecnt project will be done by the end of the mounth. I'm doing twin guitars both identical made out of a 1 peice wenge body, flamed maple neck, and striped ebony fingerboard (which look really freakin awesome. You should so check out striped ebony)

They will be more "traditional" Where as my first guitar was all hollow and the body was all big and it had an acoustic bridge. These will be a small carved top and back body with an electric bridge and seymour duncan full shred humbuckers. Or mabye P-90s. I cant decide. I absautly LOVE the sound of those P-90s I put on my first but I like the sound of humbuckers too. Decisions decisions...

Or mabye I'll make one humbucker and one P-90.

These two are coming along WAY better than my first. So far I haven't screwed ANYTHING up. I might just get these done without totally messing the whole thing up :D:D

I think I do want to enter my first again this month. Mods is this allowed? I dont want to do anything thats not right. And if I did I would only enter it this month. I wouldn't enter it a whole bunch of times...

Edited by Godin SD

I for one, will be looking forwards to seeing your next guitar Godin. You pulled the same trick as Marcel (guitarmaestro) - asking lots of questions, talking up your guitar, and not posting pics. In both cases I assumed you were all talk, and probably attempting to do stuff far beyond your abiltiy, but you both stepped up with *stunning* first guitars.

Which reminds me - has any one seen Marcel lately?

But with Jeremy, Setch and GodinSD as competition I think I'll wait for a quiet month

Don't be affraid of competition. Especially if another tele gets put in. So far, I'd vote for that!

-Jamie :D

I am going to vote for your tele! I think it's great. I dont really like the color scheme on setchs paul. (no offence setch, I know your an awesome builder and I'n sure your guitar is perfect), and I'm deffinitly not going to vote for myself :D Seriously you soooo have my vote. At least so far, we have a long month to go...

Edited by Godin SD

@Setch: Hey! Im still arround! Just busy with university and my bands! At the time I am mainly focused on playing and recording new Songs for our next album. But I have parts for several guitars and I hope I will find time soon to build them. That Les Paul you posted is REALLY awesome. And that means alot coming from me because Les Pauls are definately anything else than my favorite guitar type. But that one looks so stunning and tempting to play! Excellent work!

Man this is a suprisingly tough month! I honestly have no idea who I am going to vote for... and Perry could still throw the telefreak in the mix too!

I've never wanted to vote for a bass before but that is cool! I dont think I will be able to go past the Les Paul by Setch though...

- Dan

Man this is a suprisingly tough month!

How true! There is not a single guitar in there not worthy of winning the gotm.

I guess I'll vote for the Les Paul or the bass!

its a suprisingly tough month ALREADY.. there could be more put in. but the tele, the paul and that bass are the ones catchin my eye