Weapon Of Mass Destruction

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Perry man that thing came out deadly, I think Were going to have One heck of A GOTM comeing up!! :D

!!METAL MATT!! :D

I hope this makes GOTM, cause it will get my vote.

Haha, i enter a nice guitar. people vote against it cause it doesnt have a sound sample

I get sound samples made up, proper CD ready songs... people vote against it cause they cant "play it".

I get independant reviews done, to show how good they play, people vote against it cause ive made a few guitars...

This time however, the guitar comes with its own heat and sound tracking weaponry. Any who dares vote against it, shall be annihilated with a sonic blast of extreme metal.

After the bloody mess, it will release a computer virus which seeks and destroys guitar foums, and ONLY THEN will the instrument self destruct so there was never any proof it ever existed.

:D:DB)

PS. heres a list of -

POWER TOOLS ive used so far:

Router for p/up holes, cavity, body outline

trimmer (mini router) for the binding and truss rod slot

dremel for inlays

cordless drill for a few holes

MACHINERY:

Drill press for the ferrule and bridge holes

Bandsaw for rough cut of body and neck

HAND TOOLS:

Spokeshave for neck, belly and forearm carves

ruler for measuring

jewellers saw for inlay

cutters, files and sandpaper for fretwork

Rasp and file for neck

Cabinet scraper for binding

Hand plane for getting neck straight and doing scarf joint

Chisels for neck joint

clamps

OTHER:

Compressor and spray gun, although next time, im using aerosol for paintjobs like this

Airbrush

lots of masking tape

lots of sandpaper

radius sanding block

fret press

you dont need heaps of tools/machinery

You can see Perry is getting excited about this bad boy! Metal through and through baby

By the way he was being serious about the GOTM warning... if you dont vote for this thing then I don't think we can be held responsible for what will happen to you. Camo has been constantly beaten down by Perry in his workshop, and he is well and truly ready to break out and kick some tail :D

I am expecting Perry's friend Graham to grind out a seriously punishing demo track for my camo... I want to be assaulted :D

You'd better feed the tele to WOD before that thing finds it 

Don't give him any ideas :D Plus, that tele is gonna be bitchin'. Remember, everyone has different tastes in guitar design. Perry's guitar is excellent but don't be intimidated out of entering your own work, that type of guitar doesnt appeal to everyone, just like a tele might not be everyones thing.