In Progress - So Far So Good!

Guest gsrguitars

Guest gsrguitars
Is that buffed and polished? The first picture where the arm cutaway is looks like it has a ton of orange peel...

Not buffed / polished yet. Still needs some more clear coat.

Re: cavities - nope, they won't be matching, seems a bit too much for me.

Cheers,

G

Is that buffed and polished? The first picture where the arm cutaway is looks like it has a ton of orange peel...

Not buffed / polished yet. Still needs some more clear coat.

Re: cavities - nope, they won't be matching, seems a bit too much for me.

Cheers,

G

Ok good, i was going to say something about that then :D

Hey, could u reccoment/put me in contact/ask your airbrush artist if she knows anybody in sydney australia that can do that??

thanks mate

Charlie G

Guest gsrguitars
Hey, could u reccoment/put me in contact/ask your airbrush artist if she knows anybody in sydney australia that can do that??

thanks mate

Charlie G

Sorry - not aware of anyone... but someone in this forum must!!

Cheers,

G

hey garry,moneys rolling in now lol,everytime i see the guitar it still has that'wow' factor than wen i first seen it,hope sue is getting a raise for that :D lol.when are u planing on finishing it?as in putting it back togethor?

Guest gsrguitars
hey garry,moneys rolling in now lol,everytime i see the guitar it still has that'wow' factor than wen i first seen it,hope sue is getting a raise for that :D lol.when are u planing on finishing it?as in putting it back togethor?

Howdy Whitey... glad you're still liking it (others - prior to the picture in this thread we had showed off the front on our own forum).

Hopefully finishing it soon - still deciding on pickups and other various choices for the final guitar. I'm planning this one for myself for a change! :-D

btw - your decal will ship this week dude.

-G

guys...in the building sections it is to be kept at least close to topic and ALL business should be discussed via p.m. or email.

try to remember where you are.we don't want the building areas cluttered up with idle chatter.

csuttle AND gsr...there are no businesses for profit allowed in your sig...this forum is not a marketing gimmick

Guest gsrguitars
guys...in the building sections it is to be kept at least close to topic and ALL business should be discussed via p.m. or email.

try to remember where you are.we don't want the building areas cluttered up with idle chatter.

csuttle AND gsr...there are no businesses for profit allowed in your sig...this forum is not a marketing gimmick

Aside from briefly clarifying the Guitar Bra issue - we're not talking business. This is a guitar being built and a discussion of the finish and build options.

As per sigs...

"Signatures:

Your signature is to be text only. Pics/banners are big bandwidth hogs, and take up a lot of "screen real estate". When you're searching for the metric screw size of Wilkinson saddle screws, you don't want to have to scroll for days. So, for now...here's how it works:

Text only signatures.

2 lines max.

You may have a non-business link in your signature.

You may have a business link in your signature if you are a site sponsor (as determined by Brian)."

...so aside from donating (done), what constitutes sponsoring?

Cheers,

G

Text only signatures.

2 lines max.

You may have a non-business link in your signature.

You may have a business link in your signature if you are a site sponsor (as determined by Brian)."

i THINK there may be more than that to being a site sponsor,i think it involves a certain monetary amount annually...like it says "as determined by brian"

so p.m. brian and if he determines you a site sponsor you can get your sig back.and the text sig you have now is fine

as far as the rest...this topic was way off and you were hawking your business publicly.there is NO EXCUSE OR BENDING OF THE RULES ON THAT

end of discussion

edit you are on report as of the last post which i just deleted