Custom V & Ironbird 7 Strings

Well, finaly got these guitars done for some teenagers around here that finaly got all the money together. This is the last picture after final sanding before paint.

customguitarsdone.jpg

The V shape was a one-off custom i designed, with influences from mosher custom's. The ironbird style guitar, is just a replica of that guitar altered to 7 string dimensions.

They're both going to be painted "flat" black, 7 strings, black hardware, 7 string floyd's one with emg707's, other with dimarzio evolution7's.

I'll put up a link to the page for these guitars once the latest pics are uploaded (i'm way to tired after all that sanding).

Peace.

Hey Now That's My kinda V :D DEADLY WORK man!!

!!METAL MATT!! :D

Mmmm... while I love the look of the neck-throughs, I understand the need to paint such shapes flat black. How, though, are you going to deal with the transition to the back of the neck? It'd be nice if you could keep those beautiful laminates showing on the back of the neck, but I'm just wondering how you'll handle the transition-- unless, of course, you're painting the necks black too.

Super cool inlay on the 7, is that what the kid wanted or just how the inlay is on the factory guitar. Very nice stuff man! What woods did you use, for both maple, mohogany, walnut, ebony and/or what? Jason

Now What I really Want To know Is how Much Did the Kid's Pay?

By the The way Im In love With That V And That Is A DEADLY headstock!!

I cant Wait to see A finish On it

great work

i love the ironbird inlays and the V shape :D

are you going to inlay the V as well?

the V headstock shape doesn't interupt the strings to get into the nut?

and like the one above mentioned, how much did thoes teenagers payed? :D

and it would be a shame to paint flat black that V, it got a very nice texture and color :\

The entire guitar's will be painted, including the back of the necks. The inlay was inspired by that signature bass, and Guitarmaestro's inlay aswell. The V is actually basswood body and headstock. Both guitar's are extremely light.

Do You have Any Pic's Of the Back of the Guitars?

You Should Go and Show Them Off on the Shredder!! The Guy's Would Love To see them there, And Neal might even Get A kick there so well done! :D

Buy the Way Now You got me Wanting to try inlay like That On My Brutalizer

price isn't an issue here for 2 major reasons, i'm not making anymore for other people cause i just don't have the time to deliver product in a timely manor, and second, you shouldn't use what i charged as a guage for what you should charge, the fact that you're asking that question means you're not ready to build for other people yet.

thanks for all the nice comments though.

I'll put up pics when they're painted.

Edited by krazyderek

EDIT: You edited your post With The answer I was looking for

But I would Like To see the Back of the guitars If you have Any Pic's

price isn't an issue here for 2 major reasons, i'm not making anymore for other people cause i just don't have the time to deliver product in a timely manor, and second, you shouldn't use what i charged as a guage for what you should charge, the fact that you're asking that question means you're not ready to build for other people yet.

thanks for all the nice comments though.

I'll put up pics when they're painted.

:D ... :D

hey dude, calm down, i dont even build guitars, i come here to admire the handy work of you people. i was just curious as to how much they got their guitars for, im not selling or buying anythig so im not asking for comparative purposes. i was just curious. sorry if i offended you, i didnt think you would mind me asking.

wasn't blowing up, just making a statement, i realize some people might just be curious, but i can't say. i will say i don't consider myself a pro, and didn't charge "pro" price's

I'll take some pics of the back tonight when i go over to talk to the painter.

I'll take some pics of the back tonight when i go over to talk to the painter.

So any Pic's Yet? :D

My Brutalizer V Is Going to be A neck Thru as well and The One design You have There Is really close to Mine in A way, So I would Like To see How you worked the Heal Into the design

THAT and I have A weird fetish :D

here, now stop bugging me :D the middle of the curve transition from the neck to the heal is right on the 18th fret. strating at the 17th ending as a heel by the 20th/21st fret.

v-heal.jpg