The New Impaler!

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very cool matt :D:D

I'm really digging those inlays. I really diddnt like just the one but now it looks sweeeeet.

the red nut is a nice touch to finish everything off.

Mabye in the future you could do a black guitar with red powdercoated hardware? Man that would be soooooo sweet. B)

Edited by Godin SD

Thanks Guy's!! Im so happy with this thing B)

The Inlay was Kinda on A whim we where trying to think of some pattern that would work with the body and we all ready did the Large dot so I thought it would be cool to try an kinda thing and that what we came up with, I love how It add's to the guitar! you may also be asking why no inlay and The botom of the fret board, Well 2 reasons for that! 1.we ran out of time so we did the Beval, 2.I really think looking at it now that if we did do aninlay down there It would have taken from the body somewhat and that's just no good :D

I'll get some Pic's when It's ALL done!

And I really have to say Thanks to Jeremy for this chane of A life time!! he's A really great guy and he's deadly at what he does! :D

!!METAL MATT!! :D

WOW My new Impaler is geting Alot of attention :D A guy from the Shreder posted it over on the Dean forum! It seems to be A hit! they also like my Brutalizer design

Im haveing so much fun :D the first night I had the Impaler I could not sleep I spent most of the night just watching the thing

!!METAL MATT!! B)

Sound clips??

I have To get sound Out of the Guitar first :D All it does now is buzz,pop,crack

and I can Barley get any signal from the Pickup

But OHWEL It's going to have to wait untill i get home

I know nothing about wireing, Well I know how to electrocute, burn, and cut myself and That's Abot all I know about wireing :DB)

How Is A Flush-mount Output Jack wired up? Not that I can fix it untill I get Home :D

Well Im home!! B) And I cant stand it I want to play my Impaler :D

Ok now I have the guitar so that It's not buzzing and cracking any more but I still have very very littel output comeing from my pickup Has any one every had this Problem before?