Import Builders

anekretia

I know already that Import, is out of USA, lol but I am in search of a company or three that take an american gutiar, usually wexpensive, and make slightly cheaper models of it or them, I am noticing MCS has his lined up and I have requested the information, yet to see if he even responds with a usable reference for such things as he may feel it as a competition style move on my part, but in reality, I am no threat to him. I thought I would ask here as well. . .

any ideas?

according to one of your last posts here,you already are successful.

I probly have more customers lined up than most in here

what happened?i thought you were the big man the last time you were here...you were offering to buy member's designs and produce them to promote their "name's".

i am sorry but i think a man should be honest about what he is.

http://projectguitar.ibforums.com/index.ph...pic=12660&st=60

not to mention this is the wrong section for this question

wow like i need to explain to anyone, lets see, divorce, money, issues, its all personal, and while we are at it, none of anyones business, my question was to find a company oer two that deals in mass production on a smaller scale so I could sell a little cheaper than what I do now, as far as websites, I just need to pay the guy for my own domain, its in the works, I came here, for advice, about my question, if none of you have it then so be it, ill go elsewhere, and if you insist on being rude, and questionative of my morals, or business, then you will have to do that to someone else I guess, I dont ned it, I have had enough reality checks in life thank you.

to be a business in an industry where you are going to be cutting throats, isnt healthy, take it from me, I know, and it would have cost any of you the same to do what I did and have to pay for now, I am a good person, with good intent trying to find information. thanks

lets see, divorce, money, issues

Why all the excuses ace?

my question was to find a company oer two that deals in mass production on a smaller scale

Good luck, I dont know of many companies that deal in oxymoron.

whatever...no skin off my nose...i just think from your previous posts on this forum that you remind me of so many other guys who all tried to make themselves out to be a proffessional outfit,when in reality they were all just sitting around watching oprah.

but knock yourself out

http://kl.en.alibaba.com/product/50072653/...Instrument.html

i found this after a very uninspired search...so it seems as if you could probably find plenty more if you cared to look