If This Had Anymore Maple...........

Here is Shane Regal's new Leviiathan 7, just have to finish the setup, cut a new nut (goofed my string spacing on this one) and make the rear covers.

Spec's are:

Flame maple top

Flame maple fretboard

Ash body

Dimarzio Evolution 7's

Graphtech Piezo system

Gold side dot inlays

Clear coat finish, no stains or anything, just 11 coats of high gloss clear :D

I'm loving the look of this guitar and the feel, the top is 1" thick, how's that for a nice thick top :D

PG2.jpg

More pics here:

http://pics.lgmguitars.com/pics/leviathans/maple/

SLICK!! :D It's good to see it done!! I love this guitar! so I see you Decided not to do the Inlay

!!METAL MATT!! :D

There was never gonna be an inlay on this one, are you thinking of the 8 string that the dolphins are going on?

We where talking About how you should do small Abalone Dots

to tell ya the truth I think I like it better with out dots anyway! dot's would just take Away from all that Maple

!!METAL MATT!! :D

• 4 weeks later...

Hey all, I just wanted to let you guys know that I finally received my new Leviathan from LGM, and yes while it was a little wait(no more than usual for many custom guitar luthiers), it was well worth it! I couldn't be more pleased.

First of all, when I popped the case open, I was completely slack-jawed. The pics don't do this guitar justice. What a gorgeous top! And I should probably call it more than a top. This piece of maple wasn't a thin veneer. It's at least an inch thick. The matching head stock and even the fretboard is flamed maple. And the back of the guitar is a very nice piece of ash. The craftmanship of this guitar is nothing short of stellar. Some of you guys know how particular I am. I couldn't be more pleased. Really! The gold hardware and the laser engraved truss rod cover with my name were the icing on the cake.

Yeah, yeah, but how does it sound? WOW.

Now I have the piezo equipped bridge. The output jack is stereo, so that I can run my piezo signal into an acoustic d/i and the magnetic p/u's into my rig, which enables me to blend both at the same time or select either. It sounds incredibly fat if you haven't ever tried it. This guitar sounds HUGE! I don't know if it's the mass of this instrument, but playing even on the top 6 strings sounds fatter than on a normal 6. The tone and sustain of this guitar are incredible... very violin-esque. Nice warm midrange. I can't hardly stop playing it! With the 5 way p/u selector I can get beautiful cleans and killer heavy sounds. And the playability of this guitar is second to none. Jeremy does an awesome job on the fretwork.... nice and level, which equals nice low action for all you shredders. The neck is very similiar to the Ibanez necks we've grown to love.... very comfortable with a flat radius. These necks are a racetrack for running up and down the fretboard.

The bottom line: If you want a killer guitar that plays, sounds, and looks like the guitar you keep dreaming about call LGM. You won't be dissappointed!