i am cutting off my internet.it has come to be the biggest ,most collosal waste of time and money i have ever jumped into.i have met some cool people(most of whom do not come here anymore) and some not so cool people.maybe i will pop in from time to time to say hi....but i hope not.

emailing me will not work...and to the "guitarslinger" who sent me the last email...i deleted it without reading it.i was mistaken about you it seems.anyone who continues to pester me after i made it clear i had no interest in contact from you does not deserve the help and sympathy i once tried to give you.

by guys...sepultura...thanks for the link via p.m. to that band...they were pretty good.

emailing me will not work...and to the "guitarslinger" who sent me the last email...i deleted it without reading it.

I was replying to the email I received from you where you told me to feel free to eat a certain part of your anatomy. I'm afraid my reply was not very interesting. I simply wished you a nice day at work. But, it doesn't really matter now.

I wish you the best in your future endeavors.

emailing me will not work...and to the "guitarslinger" who sent me the last email...i deleted it without reading it.

I was replying to the email I received from you where you told me to feel free to eat a certain part of your anatomy. I'm afraid my reply was not very interesting. I simply wished you a nice day at work. But, it doesn't really matter now.

I wish you the best in your future endeavors.

yes..my ass....but to be fair i had asked you when you were under your other name to leave me the hell alone...and continuing to try to contact me after i blocked you from my p.m. list is unacceptable...apparently you feel the need to have the last word.

but i am not ashamed or embarressed about what i told you.i have a low tolerance for harrassment.

enjoy your stay.and lose my name from your thoughts.

I don't understand what this forum has to do with the internet, sounds more like a fit to me. There is endless info on the web and taking it back because you have a hard time being nice to people is pretty silly to me, but I guess we are all different.

I don't understand what this forum has to do with the internet, sounds more like a fit to me. There is endless info on the web and taking it back because you have a hard time being nice to people is pretty silly to me,  but I guess we are all different.

this forum is ON the internet.and yes...i am different than you.that is obvious... :D

i think that you could not live without writing 10 page dissertations on why everyone is sooo mean to you

October 4th, 2005 , 5 am. A day that will go down in history.

Calendar printers, please take note.

:D

and i take much pleasure in the fact that we are so dissimilar. B)

anyway...i should close this...i should not let myself be goaded into letting some of you know how i really feel.....the temptation is underwhelming...really :D