Buy Mojo?

Brian

Mojo Picks, ok so you can make a guitar pick out of a silver quarter. But US $8.50 plus Buyer pays $1.50 Postage so were talkin $10 for something you can make yourself really REALLY cheap? :D

$10 for Mojo, I though you had to go to the Mississippi Delta with less then that in your pocket to find your Mojo........ B)

One of my co-workers found Mojo on his porch and then gave him to me and my then-girlfriend-now-wife for free.

debil_dog_1.jpg

I'm pretty sure that Mojo was made for REALLY cheap, too..

All kidding aside, I'm almost positive that it's a felony to deface money (not a really enforced or enforcable one, but if you're advertising your defacement of cash....)

I like those plastic picks with the Alien head on them - don't know who makes them, but with a hole drilled to prevent them from spinning they're really comfy. Not so easy to find in south Wales though.

Brian May used to use UK sixpenny pieces with a milled edge - no longer in circulation - no idea what he uses these days.

try dunlop 1 mm picks.very stiff but they are nylon so they glide over the strings instead of making that plastic pick scratching sound.you hear more of the note and less of the pick.

meh.. the nylon's are to slippery IMO i could never really get used to them,

i've been using these 2 for years, dunlop gators, and dunlop delrin, both in the 0.96-1.5 range