Guitar Making School

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, looked at doing a one week course, the only people who can do it dont work, hence have no money, and therefore cant do it. When am i supposed to work if im doing courses all day??? Had over 200 people enquire about the course, only 4 trumped up the cash. Lots of dreamers out there, very few who see value for money.

When i say "value for money" i mean "less than half the cost of a USA strat for the course, including gotoh hardware, proper tone woods, Kent Armstrong pickups (upgrades available) and all course fees".

Edited by rhoads56

YO YO, I’m in the guitar course and it’s totally rad!! Im building a Soloist style guitar (like the W.O.M.D). im using alder for the body and maple for the neck with ebony fret board. Anyway the course is great, Perry shows you exactly what to do then you get to it and if you’re not comfortable with what you are doing he takes the time to help you out and show you exactly the techniques used to get the required outcome. Thanks Perry this was just what I was looking for.

TJ :D

thats right people... perry's course kicks ass. i am, yes one of the four contenders and loving every second of it. you know that feeling when you think back too some time and you just go, hey those were some bitchin days. well after every lesson i have with perry im gettin those bitchen feelins, and when im not working on my first ever guitar, im dreaming about it. perry is the man, and i will always respect the guy for opening up this channel in my life, i wont ever stop! p.s im the one pissing about on the band saw :D

How ya doin, Im also one of the lucky four ,gotta say its the best money Ive spent in a helluva long time. Nice to see that the term value for money still exists.

Tell ya the truth I think a course like this, with this level of one on one tuition is worth a fair bit more.

When this course happens again get in there and do it. you wont be dissapointed.

Man Perry, that's awesome bro. I can tell you this much about the school, I bet they are learning a lot from it with you teaching. I wish I'd had the opportunity to learn like this, but there was no builders in my area when I started, so I ended up making a lot of mistakes.. lol.. Have a great time guys and we want to see all the finished guitars when it's over.. more pics please.. :D

Matt Vinson

MAN! looking good I cant wait to see these things Done :D

So Have ya got A star pupil picking things up real fast or Are they all doing just As well?

These guitars should make for A fun GOTM

!!METAL MATT!! :D