I Think I'm Gonna Quit Guitar!

Pr3Va1L

Guthrie is a regular contributer to that fantastic "Guitar Techniques" Mag for the UK with the CD. I think he won some competion and ended up a major contributor. Great player (got this shred/jazz thing...but studdied the masters like charlie paker and coltrane as well as new guys like brecker...informed shred jazz...not simple fusion if you know what I mean), has written some great books and is a really good educator (really clear and concise and getting down to business without glossing over the good stuff)..Nice clips, thanks...

Oh...and you can't give up, guitar is like a curse...it will haunt you... pete

these videos make me practice for hours on end... unfourtunatly I must complete a Biology Independant Study for tomorrow and my guitar looks at me but I can't play her.......

Meh. Entertaining, but I'm not inspired one way or the other! Can't really zero in on why. Guthrie was wicked awesome, though.

The guy in the middle-ish with the Parker Fly... had some of the most hysterical "guitar face" ever! He seems to take himself seriously when he does it, too, which is the truly funny part. Certainly a better player than I'll ever be, though. :D

Greg