You know you're a guitar dork when.....

krazyderek

u know ur a guitar dork when...

... several hot girls are talking to you and all u can think about is playing that cool riff u have stuck in ur head

... u look forward to re-setting the intonation on ur favorite guitar after supper once u notice it's starting to get a bit off

... the fact that ur going to spend at least 20$ a month on something guitar related is a given

... u know the exact location of ur favorite picks even though u probably can't see them right now

... u can play at least one of metallica's solo's blindfolded ( :D just kidding)

yada yada.... can u guys think of anymore..?

hahaha

"the fact that ur going to spend at least 20$ a month on something guitar related is a given"

you mean, thats not normal? B)

---

"u know the exact location of ur favorite picks even though u probably can't see them right now"

I have picks strategicly place about in my room for optimum recovery :D

---

"several hot girls are talking to you and all u can think about is playing that cool riff u have stuck in ur head"

don't get me started :D

how bout:

when you have a couple megabytes dedicated to guitar photos and docuements

when you have done more than 3 reports for school that guitars have been the subject

When your idea of school is sitting in a classroom for 5 hours drawing pictures of guitars you want to build

oh good! I WAS a normal 14-year old!

:D

• 4 weeks later...
... u can play at least one of metallica's solo's blindfolded

Or when you tab every damn song for some crappy website then get sued by the band...

Can't play all of them, but I could probably play a few blindfolded. Now I'll have to try it. :D

Yep, I've got notebooks full of guitar doodles. None of them are any good, or even realistic to build, but it was way better than actually paying attention. B)

... several hot girls are talking to you and all u can think about is playing that cool riff u have stuck in ur head

... u look forward to re-setting the intonation on ur favorite guitar after supper once u notice it's starting to get a bit off

... the fact that ur going to spend at least 20$ a month on something guitar related is a given

... u know the exact location of ur favorite picks even though u probably can't see them right now

... u can play at least one of metallica's solo's blindfolded ( :D just kidding)

arent you on UG.I seen this same post on UG.

ug? whats that?

not that i know off?? what's UG?? maybe i saw the post and it was in my subconscious and i posted the a similar thread here, the only other threads i'm rarely on are guitarnuts.com and guitargeek.com/chat.... but what's UG??

Guest Litchfield Custom Gutars

you stay up all night to finish a guitar, instead of having sex

you know your guitar better than you do your signifigant other

you play guitar on the can

- When you camp out for 2 days for G3 tickets, still knowing full-well that Yngwie is the third G.

- When you finally hear the last bearing burn out in your Dremel, and subsequently hold a small, private ceremony and bury it in the back yard.

- When you get "sawdust boogers". Ebony sanding produces some interesting ones.

- When you can fluently justify spending $700 on a 30x30x2" piece of spalted maple.

- When you can hear 'the sound' of single-coils thru a Marsh*ll stack....on a recording.

- When you can hear 'the sound' of humbuckers thru a Marsh*ll stack....on a recording.

When you're making dessert and draw an explorer headstock with chocolate.

When you see a poster of a band you don't recognize the members but know the name of the band by seeing the guitar.

When you here a great song you can sing along with, you have to wait for the guitar solo to know what band and song it is.

When you are buying a tool box for the tools you are going to need on your next project guitar.

:D