Help!

Deadly Badger

Well I want a new guitar, and I dont know what to get. I really want an explorer shaped guitar, the top contender right now is a Kramer Imperial, although I'm not to fond of the fact that its a bolt on, and I'd rather have a mahogony bodied guitar, but I like the way it looks, the price is great, and from what I've read its actually a really kick ass guitar. But does anyone know of any other explorer styled guitars? If I could I'd just get a gibson, but I cant afford one, so I'm looking for alternatives, pretty much as long as its a nice solid guitar, because I can always change out tuners pups and bridges. I've found that epiphone explorers are a bit to rounded at the edges and esp exs are a bit much, they're cool, but somthing about them always looked... off center maybe? So any help will be apreicated, an explorer styled guitar for a god price is pretty much what I'm looking for, even a rhoads style guitar too, as long as it doesnt have a floyd or any trem for that matter.

Well I want a new guitar, and I dont know what to get. I really want an explorer shaped guitar, the top contender right now is a Kramer Imperial, although I'm not to fond of the fact that its a bolt on, and I'd rather have a mahogony bodied guitar, but I like the way it looks, the price is great, and from what I've read its actually a really kick ass guitar. But does anyone know of any other explorer styled guitars? If I could I'd just get a gibson, but I cant afford one, so I'm looking for alternatives, pretty much as long as its a nice solid guitar, because I can always change out tuners pups and bridges. I've found that epiphone explorers are a bit to rounded at the edges and esp exs are a bit much, they're cool, but somthing about them always looked... off center maybe? So any help will be apreicated, an explorer styled guitar for a god price is pretty much what I'm looking for, even a rhoads style guitar too, as long as it doesnt have a floyd or any trem for that matter.

whats so bad about a bolt on neck ? i actually preffer them. ive owned a few epiphones there made pretty well. also why dont u give ibanez or carvin a shot. i guess if u wanna build one look on ebay or try usacg.com or warmoth but they may be out of your price range.

Adam

• 2 weeks later...