Difficult, Lumber Related, Moral Situation

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I had tons of free money lying around, I'd be u p for a PG get together beer-a-thon BBQ something, thing. Alas... any and all cash from goes to lumber and tools :D lol

It's like the luthier catch 22 haahah

Chris

Well I'll even fire up the smoker and do ribs, chicken and brisket, someone else will need to bring the beer though if I'm providing the meat LOL:))))

MK

yeah...a rattlesnake would keep a maryland mafiite locked in the house for days...texan'd just get a hoe and cut it in half.

heck...i bet a junebug would mess up their world...

not to mention killer bees and fire ants

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!

Now be nice Wes LOL!! Just because they think a HOE is a pro ( i mean a ho) is no reason to speak unkind of those not acustomed to the ways of life South of the Mason Dixon line.

And speaking of snakes, , My last Dove hunt I got 14 rattlers and 3 dove LOL!! Just north of Sweetwater

Happy Holidays everyone the season is upon us.

Mike

Edited by MiKro

oh heres a funny story for you...

So I have family from indiana, that I visit every summer.

my second year up here Im sitting in the grass with my sister(from/lives in Indiana) and My foot is very close to a ant pile. So I look down and there are about 8 ants on my shoe, I leap up rip my shoe off my foot, throw it down the street yank off my socks and start doing the "invisible shower"(rubbing my legs) to make sure they're arnt any on me..

meanwhile my sisters laughing HISTARICLY at the sight.

shes like, "are you afraid of ants?"

"uhhh, of course I am, ants are the devil"

so she reaches down and picks a few up in her hand

"ARE YOU INSANE?!?!"

thats when I learned, from my then 10 year old sister, that not all Ants cary fire and brimstone in there teeth..

im still weirded out, its somthing you cant unteach yourself, the first time I let a ant on me I was still weirded out...

OH heres another one(besides the whole soda/pop/coke thing)

I went to a mexican Resteraunt and they brought out chips and salsa.. Witch, any Texan is fully aware of different types and styles, and is also addicted.

It was cambles tomato soup... seriously.. there is no doubt in my mind.

So I was like, "uhhh can I have the hot?"

they brought out Pico... ***....

this thread has become WAY OT...

staying off topic...

texans eh?

Here in Alberta, we're Texas squared where it's good, and Canada where Texas isn't good. We got cattle gaurds (call 'em Texas gates... credit where credit's due). We got the best beef on the continent. We got oil... more than Texas, probably. We got a premier who actually speaks his mind from time to time. We've got boomtowns. Several.

We also got ski resorts.

contest over.

Well I'll even fire up the smoker and do ribs, chicken and brisket, someone else will need to bring the beer though if I'm providing the meat LOL:))))

MK

My dad runs the Cousin's BBQ off McCart. If you really want some awesome BBQ, I'll bring it. :D

Sounds Good,

I don't even have to cook now :D

MK

staying off topic...

texans eh?

Here in Alberta, we're Texas squared where it's good, and Canada where Texas isn't good. We got cattle gaurds (call 'em Texas gates... credit where credit's due). We got the best beef on the continent. We got oil... more than Texas, probably. We got a premier who actually speaks his mind from time to time. We've got boomtowns. Several.

We also got ski resorts.

contest over.

nothing personal but you also have a lot of "Canidiots" up there.........contest back on LOL

P.S. i can take pics of a lot of differant types of wood

and has anyone ever heard of a thousand mile an hour fretboard i have alot of experiance with those

now contest over HA.HA

Woah! Sweet idea.... I fly all over the world all the time to visit my parents where-ever they may be at the time. Chances are I've got some sweet miles built up. If ya'll do do this... let me know!

Chris

We'll work on it LOL:) Have to be after the Holiday though!!!

mk

Definitely. Working on two builds for friends and I will be very busy until after Christmas.