hammer strat

krazyderek

i've heard some good things about hammers so i was kinda supprised to see this going for so little.... but then again i'm no pro on their guitars either

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewIt...ageName=Merch06

the Slammer by Hamer are the low end import stuff.

They're like "LTD by ESP (although the LTDs have gotten much better from when they were first released)" or "Epiphone by Gibson"

I'd take a Hamer over a Slammer (much like i'd take a Gibson over Epi or ESP over LTD).

My Hamer Standard (explorer) = awesome.

But I wouldn't have bought the Slammer (if it was out when I got my Hamer).

hamer=handmade top quality guitars

slammer=lowest most cheaply made guitar in existence

IMO

yup. I'm with wes on this one. I wouldn't use the epi vs. gibson or ltd vs. esp analogy in this circumstance because epis and ltds outperform slammers in every aspect (imo). I would more use the squier affinity strat vs. fender masterbuilt customshop strat analogy :D

the destruction of guitars should be outlawed. i value guitars more then i value a lot of people, especially the people at my school. but as everyone here loves guitars, i value all of you. :D

Page.

the destruction of guitars should be outlawed. i value guitars more then i value a lot of people, especially the people at my school. but as everyone here loves guitars, i value all of you. B)

Page.

I should mention that there are hamer explorer bits in my guitars.

I got one in a pawn shop for 50 bucks. It was in sad shape so I raped it for parts. I wish I still had that guitar. I think it's been ripped to pieces and thrown away by now. :D