Another site with pictures showing Lou the inventor in a "playing position".

http://amycrehore.blogspot.com/2006/12/tee...irl-guitar.html

Wow, I'm in Decatur! Wooo!

And it looks like you're an Auburn fan. Double-Wooo!

War Eagle!!!

Hope to make it to a couple of games this season. However, I coach high school football here in town, so any games I go to I have to drive up saturday morning.

BTW, you know of anywhere local to buy good wood? I've visted the Hardwood Center in Scottsboro, which is pretty cool, but I was hoping there were more options.

Wow, I'm in Decatur! Wooo!

And it looks like you're an Auburn fan. Double-Wooo!

War Eagle!!!

Hope to make it to a couple of games this season. However, I coach high school football here in town, so any games I go to I have to drive up saturday morning.

BTW, you know of anywhere local to buy good wood? I've visted the Hardwood Center in Scottsboro, which is pretty cool, but I was hoping there were more options.

Hardwood Center in Scottsboro is the only place I know of so far. I've been looking for cabinet shops or any other places that might have something more interesting. Gobble Fite in Decatur has a pretty extensive lumber yard 'round back. They might have something interesting, but I've never gone there looking for anything other than stuff to fix the house.

• 1 month later...