Project Guitar, stolen info on eBay

I left him some nice feed back and got called the scum of ebay....well, ok the feedback wasnt nice. Read it...you'll know its me.

wasn't that my idea? :D

Actually fake bidding on his auctions was my idea...refer to the first page in this thread :-)

so long

ace

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good ol kench had my acct suspended. That mo fo is going DOWN!!

Whoa... You're joking! For your comment in feedback?! And he's the one stealing stuff!

Certified mail moves slowly, but the letter is on it's way to Kench now. He's looking at 150 grand in penalties, plus a forfit of all profits. :D

And don't think it hasn't crossed my mind to sue eBay in this matter either. I've tried working with their system and it just doesn't work. It's too slow and in the mean time a theif is able to sell stolen goods.

Guest Litchfield Custom Gutars

That great! But due to him being butthurt about my feedback, he got it erased when my acct was suspended. Grrr.

The worst part? I had just won a neck for my les paul that I NEEDED. and so, ebay thinks I ned to pay on all auctions i won, yet wont tell me which ones I won, and which ones they cancelled.

Certified mail moves slowly, but the letter is on it's way to Kench now. He's looking at 150 grand in penalties, plus a forfit of all profits. :D

Gotta loooooove the American legal system :D

But concerning Jeff's account suspension and all that, has really NOBODY at ebay ever taken a look at PG.com so far in this affair? That's a blatant example of clueless incompetence in my book. But wait, I think I know how that would turn out...eBay would sue PG for publicising content that betterbytes wants to sell over their service...after all, we're deteriorating their business, if less people buy from betterbytes, eBay gets less share... B)

so long

ace

That great! But due to him being butthurt about my feedback, he got it erased when my acct was suspended. Grrr.

The worst part? I had just won a neck for my les paul that I NEEDED. and so, ebay thinks I ned to pay on all auctions i won, yet wont tell me which ones I won, and which ones they cancelled.

I guess you could pay Kench and cancel the check before he cashes it. :D

Either that, or just make a new user name. Scrap the old one.

20/20 hind sight, you probably should have dissed him with a fake ebay account anyway and not tarnish your good user name.

From ... http://www.expage.com/paxton3000

See you in hell kench.

-----------------------------------------

You know, Its funny how you think you going to heaven and you think you've been good, but you go to hell. I hope everyone goes to heaven. Peace!

My hobbie are: Baseball,basketball,swimming,football, and hanging out with my friends Solomon,Jordan,Michael,Kench,T.J.,and Justin. My favorite Sport is Baseball.

I go to Level Creek Methodist Church. And i am in a group club called 360cafe. If you are interested in this awesome club after school, page Kench @ 770-917-6168. Or email him at kench@bellsouth.net.

From what used to be http://www.kench.org/main.htm

I hope she said no. :D

------------------------------------------------

Welcome to Amanda and Kench's webpage. We are glad you stopped by. This is a picture of me proposing in a restaurant overlooking New York City. Amanda and I have been dating since we first met in June in a computer class at Gainesville College. Amanda will be studying Criminal Justice at North Georgia College this year. She hopes to work for the GBI one day. Me, well I'm finally on the right track and will be transferring to Georgia State this year to Major in Computer Information Systems. I hope to continue ministering to students while furthering my computer consulting business BetterBytes (www.betterbytes.net) in my spare time. Dancing is the outward expression of invisible emotion. If we do anything with passion, we are dancing. Half of dancing is for our joy, the other half is for the joy of those around us. If we dance with anything but the basic truth of love, we dance in vain. We need energy to dance, passion takes lots of it. So if we dance with love, go to the source.

Life is best spent dancing, dancing in the love of the Lord.

"So they may SEE our love, and praise our Father in heaven"