Favorite Axemanship video

Snork

satch live in SF, DT Metropolis 2000 live DVD, and VH live right here right now.

It snowed here yesterday, so a lot of my favorite videos came out while I was doing other things.

Combat Tour ('85) Live w/ Venom, Slayer, and Exodus.

Crash and Burn, which has Fate's Warning, Sacred Reich, Heretic, and Angkor Wat.

Gwar Skulhead Face

Rory Gallagher's Rockpalast shows

SRV's El Mocambo show.

yeah i heard that.i think cliff was the driving force keeping that band heavy...you know hetfield wanted to call the band red corvette?

actually...i heard that james' friend was a metal-ish DJ and he was putting together some band or something...anyway, he for some reason needed to decide on a name out of 2 choices. The choices this guy came up with were 'Metal-mania' and 'Metallica'. He asked James which name he thought was better and Hetfield said 'Metal-mania' because he wanted to keep the name 'Metallica' for himself... :D

It snowed here yesterday, so a lot of my favorite videos came out while I was doing other things.

Combat Tour ('85) Live w/ Venom, Slayer, and Exodus.

Crash and Burn, which has Fate's Warning, Sacred Reich, Heretic, and Angkor Wat.

Gwar Skulhead Face

Rory Gallagher's Rockpalast shows

SRV's El Mocambo show.

venom slayer and exodus all 3?where do you get it!i am an 80s metalhead and i need

If I still had 2 VCR's I'd just dub it for ya, but no. 2 hit the skids months ago...

You should be able to score it easily online somewhere.

Combat Tour Live, 'The Ultimate Revenge'

1985 Combat Records MXV 8038

I would just start with a Combat Records search.

Once you find that, you'll probably hit a Mothertruckload of other '80's metal too.

Combat Records was 'all about da shreddin' man'...

That is a live performance.

'Crash and Burn' is edited video footage set to the music of those bands listed...really cool stuff like old monster movie clips, weird devil-ish cartoons from the '40's, Viet-Nam era bomb-dropping footage, floods, earthquakes, other natural disasters, all edited hodge-podge together. Somebody did a pretty good job at it. I found that at a local record store ages ago...I booted it, no information.

check out satch. i love him. that man is just chock full of soul and tone. plus he has all the tricks. hes the best. and he's KIND! most important! thats like zappa/garcia/vai. I LOVE IT!

are you talking to me?i have been listening to satch since surfing with the alien first came out.he was kirk hammet's guitar teacher for a while

While I love Satch too, he is a -Universe- away from Kerry King and Jeff Hanneman.

They are not...well......'kind'...... :D

PS Wes, everybody is still jammin' and staying current, it's just moved underground...probably best place for it anyway.

I was just checking out Billy Milano's site yesterday (MOD, SOD), there's a lot of **** there he's done lately, he's producing other bands, but he is getting some outrageously good guitar tones out of his bands, check out Assghanistan and some other downloads he's got at his site. I've got a pic of me and Billy from waay back when we saw him with MOD right before they called it quits. But even they are touring again! B)

The guy I went to see them with was a close bud of mine, and that night we each took a pic of us w/ Billy at the bar of the joint.

2 months later, his roomate shot him dead after a Halloween party they both threw somehow went ballistic on them. Never forget that guy. He was the one who originally turned me on to MOD/SOD.

Megaforce Records, MetalBlade, Combat, they were all probably somehow related...