Eve Guitars Rosewood Build

Hey again John - very very nice work! A nicely presented and well thought out build. What's the final weight of the instrument?

The piece of maple I bought from you a while back went into one of my 8-string builds....check the Biohazard instrument in my sig....can't promise the same level of beauty shot as yours though :-D

Care to share the source of your rosewood? I've been meaning to buy a piece of cocobolo, palisander or other nice rosewood for a neck.

Yeah, cheating on UG. Im a spam!

Someone said about checkin this site out to enter the guitar in Guitar of the month or something so I thought I'd come look.

Tuners are locking Sperzels Adam.

Got the rosewood for the body from an old friend who I had to pay an extortionate amount of money to after a few days begging! He wanted it for himself to build a telecaster but he'd had the blanks for about 9 years and they were just sat there.

It weights in around the 8lb mark or slightly over. I did a tiny bit of weight reduction in the center block before it was glues up and the control caity is quite big too. Its lighter than I expected.

It sounds really good. It resonates like a beast and sustains forever. I'm waiting to get a decent amp again until I post sound clips.

Very nice guitar, a toned down ESP F, I like the Japan version better than the US. Yours come in 2nd, I think that beautiful rosewood was begin for more curves... Anyway, I edited your first 2 posts for pic quantity, but the strange thing was that I only see 2 pics on your second post, but when I edited there were 5... ***... I made all links except the first and the there was no picture??? So I made all links, at least they are there now.

Never mind I just click your links, the first 3 are dead...

Edited by Maiden69

I have to say that you have made a very beautiful guitar! :D

Can you post the link for your build thread, or cut and paste to here? I'm sure I'm not the only one that would love to see this evolving from wood to guitar!

Cheers, Tim. :D