Best term for playing guitar fast

Snork

Shredding...etc. post yer stuff here.

I say guitar wanking. it makes so much sense. its like the masturbating guitar icon that i cant find. movin the hand up and down really fast it makes a lotta sense. I should make a guitar when you move your hand fast enough milk shoots out the top of the headstock. heh. wangcaster. i remember that post. So classic.

I call it "making anti-shredders jealous". Heheheh.

EDIT: Please note that I wrote "anti-shredders" and not "non-shredders". I may be a bit arrogant but not THAT much.

BTW, though "wanking" can be considered as derogatory, it seems so appropriate because nailing that rare perfectly improvised solo can be pretty orgasmic. :D

Or maybe I just need a girlfriend. B)

spam player, eddy vanhalen, their name ending with hendrix ex. jamie hendrix, joe hendrix,

showoff, playin with labito, loser, idiot, someone who needs to get a life,

theyve got way to much time on thier hands, wheres the spotlight?

anyway as you can see i am not a good shredder or else i wouldnt have so many harsh words, but i can play drop-d !!!!

i like to call it shredding. the dictionary meaning should read : playing guitar with great speed, accuracy and technical flair.

i shred, gettin better each day. endless stick from brother for playin stuff like that, and he plays a sweep picked arpeggio when i hear him, and i feel like hitting him, damn hypocrite. if shredders are accused of playin fast, why the HELL should the slabber accusing us ever play fast, surely that would be wrong, so if you are going to insult me on the basis of speed etc.. you had better only play nirvana.

mike

slightly confused reply, however im after strong coffee :D