Your Guitar Face...What's It Like?

Drak

21 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

As stated: where's the Vai "i have a facial expression for every chord and note i play with slick moves...im realy into my playing, can you feel what im feeling out there?" look LOL B) .....I kinda do that or the Petrucci " stair at my guitar and stand in one spot only to lean back squint my eyes and open my mouth when hitting high notes then move over to look at my drummer" look............Aint it cool to know a intrument can become apart of you :D

Guest Litchfield Custom Gutars

I do the jimmy page thing...like a fish trying to make out

I also do the bruce kulick...stare at my hands while tring to run around the stage..which inevitably eveolves into an ace frehley stagger when I trip on my cable, a monitor, the singer...

Then I also do the gene simmons...just stare at the wall while hitting an open chord.

Cant tell Im a kiss fan tho.

Drak, Ted Nuget never did any drugs! LOL. But seriously wheres the SRV someone just jammed bamboo shoots under my toenails but I'm still not talkin' look.

I guess mine would probably be that kind of "mumble out your riff like you're a old man with no teeth" type look

• 2 weeks later...