Hmmm...$175

Guest Litchfield Custom Gutars

Its a neck thru...a thru neck is $150 from carvin. I think I could reshape the bod a bit and put a top on it, then it's be bettah.

The Carvin neck thru's are $179.99. Still a great buy, add body wings and hardware, ready to rock. :D bOb

The only recommendation is that it is a Richelieu body blank - if you don't like the shape, build your own, it's cheaper. If you always wanted a Richelieu, it's probably worth more than that, since it's about the only way you'll ever get your hands on one. Of course, if you're much under 35, you've probably never heard of Richelieu, in which case it's worth about $85.00 or so on Ebay. Guess it's all about perspective.

i didn't even have to do that, i could just tell from the pic, recognized the numbering system and the backdrop.... basicly just how it was photographed...

You must have spent much more time at his site than I have :D.

know your enemy B)

lol, no really i did check out his site about a year ago read the whole thing over a couple of times, he does have some good information and a couple of good points, just don't read it like it's the bible...

know your enemy B)

lol, no really i did check out his site about a year ago read the whole thing over a couple of times, he does have some good information and a couple of good points, just don't read it like it's the bible...

With friends like him, who needs an enema! :D

Yeah, there are some pretty pictures on that site. You definately need to take what he has to say with a grain of salt. :D

Oh man, I guess I had been right about Derek.

Derek, PM me some winning lotto #'s if you get the chance.

sorry i can only share the mighty "eh?" telepathy power with fellow eh-ians :D

hello all

about the worth of that guitar, everyone seems to say it is not worth it. $175 is pretty good price as far as i'm concerned, for what it is, it is just, it would cost heaps to ship it to me and that's why it is not worth it to me that is. we don't have anything like that where i am. so think about it i guess, in the end the best opinion is your opinion. naturally!

ed roman, i think his website is very informative and the pictures are very pretty too. i think he could lay of the rants because half of what he says is pure wankery.

know your enemy :D

With friends like him, who needs an enema! B)

Yeah, there are some pretty pictures on that site. You definately need to take what he has to say with a grain of salt. :D

... I'll take the entire shaker, thank you.

oh right, that's what happens when you skim read the post, you go out on tangents and talk about something else. anyways, it looks like a B.C. Rich. i mean look at the head, body shape and it is a neck thru body. i know it ain't though. what timber is it made from? if it is something good, in my opinion, i would consider it.