How many female guitarists do you know?

Guitar_master

I know of one. I used to jam with her boyfriend, Rob (me on bass), but it didnt work out. I still talk to Rob, and last we chatted, he wanted me to hook up with her for some brutality with a side order of chaos (me on drums). Click on this link...

http://www.ancestorheavymetal.com/Ancestor19982.html

The mp3's nor the photo do her any justice. The Mp3's are very poor quality, but you can sort of tell whats going on, and they represent her ability from a few years back. And she's a hell of a lot sexier in real life than in the picture too.

Guest Litchfield Custom Gutars

My wife is one, and coming along just fien. There's a girl named Laura Juette that has mad skills, another named Laura Malone (she gotmarried and I cant remember her new name) who can play rythm like nothin, and then there's my friend dot...mostly a piano player and singer, but plays decent guitar.

A shredder of a different sort! I'm watching a rerun of Conan O'Brian now. They just showed a clip of Kaki King. Pretty impressive! Reminds me a lot of early Michael Hedges (RIP).... lots 'o two-handed slappy acoustic stuff. If you're curious, you might be able to catch the Conan re-broadcast on Comedy Central "tomorrow."

Edit: Yow! :D I just watched the actual performance. Y'all should check it out... very nice!

My girlfriend can play pretty well. She can't exactly shred, but then agian, neither can i lol. We learn together. She's getting pretty fast though, so i'll have to work a bit to keep up with her lol.

i know 3 girls who play. sarah (friend of a friend) plays a bass with competance. niki (good friend) destroys electric, shes my idol, and krista plays a good country tune (aquatence). if it werent for those two ladies and 2 other guys, id be a lone guitarist in school.. everybody plays bass!