official carrieburst thread

Guest Litchfield Custom Gutars

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thats some nice grain on the decking

...and that purple potted plant is verrry attractive as well, I love it!

:DB)

Sells it by the pound regardless of grade!!!

Make sure to tell him that everyone else does the same thing...and that nobody really wants ugly wood that looks all wavy

What a crazy deal...Nice Score

• 1 month later...

Started on the body today. Hand planing! My first experience hand planing. Sure is a lot of work. I am waiting for some of that beautiful wood from Litch. Then I should be finished by Sept. Finding the perfect top has been hard especially with no $$$. I'm too busy saving for a Bandsaw.

Would anyone have a problem with me joining the competition? I absolutely love carriebursts and was planing on finishing the guitar I'm working on right now with a kick arse carrieburst anyway.

I'm a major fan of competition and seriously think I can kick all your butts! :D:DB)

drak is the man who came up with it....he likes to stick with the rules but p.m. him

i dropped out from lack of funds so maybe he would be okay with you replacing me

but remember that the contest has evolved into a tutorial contest..so write a good tutorial with alot of pics...but do clear it with drak...

he loves rules :D

i like that finish litch - i dont like teles but the carrieburst thing just looks sweet!! are you gonna do the sharkfins? if so, ,have you done them before or do you have any tips cos i would like to try them in the recent future!

Mike