Hi everyone! I've been playing guitar for years, always wanted to build my own. I think this is a great site - very informative and helpful. I'm currently in the process of building a workshop in my basement, and plan to build my first electric guitar very soon. I'm sure you'll all hear more from me, as I've got a lot of questions about guitar building. :D

Jehle Posted on Jan 2 2004, 04:33 PM

Hello there. Getting the workshop together first is a great way to get started. I think I started with the guitar and the workshop came together around it. Good to see that someone is actually thinking the right way around. Build shop, then make stuff

lol, yeh man!!

welcome, and have funn building!

Welcome, sure wish I had a shop. Sure wish I had a basement! or even a garage. All my building happens in my backyard when the weather is nice or in my living room. I keep a vaccuum handy, :D .

Yeah, I used to do that. I would widdle away on some project in my study and vacuum before the missus would get home. The funny thing was, even though I was making a mess in the house, that room was always the cleanest because I would vacuum it every day. B)