Need 7 Locking Tuners

I need a site where I can buy 7 locking tuners, prefferably from a good brand. Ive browsed around, and I can't seem to find Individual locking tuners, and the sets of 7 Ive found have been ESP/LTD, and are non locking...

But Ive got them in my shopping cart anyway, with a 7 string 48mm Locking nut and Licensed floyd 7 on GPDUSA.com...

Id rather not be forced into buying 7 sets of 6 Gotoh Locking tuners (42 tuners) and making 5 more Seven strings than I planned on. :D

And I would also like it if I could also find 7 string 48mm locking nuts and Floyds on the site, so I could order everything at once and save on shipping.

Why exactly do you need locking tuners, if you have a locking nut? that is kinda pointless...

Says the guy that doesn't play any more :D

but they still give the advantage of quicker stringing

Much quicker,and well worth the price.I like that I no longer have to wrap the strings so much.Especially when you have more than one guitar

Why exactly do you need locking tuners, if you have a locking nut? that is kinda pointless...

Says the guy that doesn't play any more :D

but they still give the advantage of quicker stringing

Much quicker,and well worth the price.I like that I no longer have to wrap the strings so much.Especially when you have more than one guitar

No, i dont play much anymore, but still. Still dont get why you need locking tuners with a locking nut.

No, i dont play much anymore, but still. Still dont get why you need locking tuners with a locking nut.

Extra quality for not too much more cash, perhaps extra tuning stability, and are quicker to use.

Sperzel has an odd ordering system (To me anyway) so I don't think Ill go through that. Nice tuners though.

Thanks for the links guys. :D

1)Extra quality for not too much more cash, 2)perhaps extra tuning stability, 3) and are quicker to use.

4)Sperzel has an odd ordering system (To me anyway) so I don't think Ill go through that. Nice tuners though.

Thanks for the links guys. :D

1) I am not sure why you think locking tuners will be better quality than the same brand of ordinary tuners ???

2) killemall is right, you will not get extra tuning stability whilst also using a locking nut.. if you do then you have a faulty locking nut. Also lets be clear how locking tuners improve tuning stability... Its to do with the lack of string wraps on the post which can move during trem use on trem guitars without locking nuts. Locking tuners fix this problem, but there are other ways and set-up tricks that can do the same. they do not instantly lock the guitar in tune, they just lock the string in the post and there can be many other areas that will cause tuning instability that they wont fix

3) this is the main reason for using them as far as i am concerned. They are just a lot less fiddly to string up

4) Phone sperzel direct and talk to them like the real people they are - nothing complex about it, the prices are good and the people are friendly. I particularly like sperzels because they are light weight. Other locking tuners can seem too heavy because of all the extra parts involved, the sperzels balance this out with lighter materials. I also like them because you can dismantle and reverse them for the other side of the headstock - thats come in usefull a number of times now!!

Phoning them might be easier. :D

Can you order over the phone with them if you have a credit card number?

Locking tuners probably aren't neccessary, and whether they lock or not apparently isn't important with a locking nut. :D

But, I still want quality tuners, which I can buy 7 of.

Im looking at the open back/trim lock tuners, so I think Ill call about those...