Osorio - F5 Lespaul

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Well guys, the work on this project was restarted and geting almost done.

The top was repainted, because of a extra hole for gk volume and gk internal wires.

Gk Volume and mix switch will be placed at the top, up and down buttons at the opsite jacks side.

DSC02077.jpg

DSC02079.jpg

You got the point Scott! But no hurry at this point, I'm assembling this and a telecaster projects at the same time, and both are a little different than usual.

But I'm moving to others projects. I have a explorer bass, a Ken Lawrence and two Lespaul (one to myself use).

• 1 month later...

I love the idea - F-style Guitar, with a Kahler and a MIDI pickup no-less! Colour also really working for me, although I think the shape could have done with a little more refinement - slightly smoother curves/transitions for the body outline and I really think a nice, sharp carved scroll would've completed the visuals perfectly!

Tks folks!!!

This guitar give me some headache and I'm glad to finish it! Maybe this project came over my build skils making me think twice before accept another project like that.

The sound of passive pickups are amazing, you have single coils, humbuckers and p90 pickups in one!!! Just turning the switch! I'm serious thinking to change my personal emg set to this ones.

The active midi pickup it's great. I have tested on a roland GR55, and get some nice sounds, like a piano, clarinet, trumpet and others. And some really nice distortion effects, very realistic ones.