Wow o.O

Looks like Peter McGilton's work :D

www.exoticguitars.com

As for Ed Roman, I dont' have to deal personally with him, I know people he's ripped off in the past, not to mention that he doesn't make any of his own guitars, he sources everything out to people, he's contacted a couple luthiers I know about building stuff for him, he wants them to do it for literally next to nothing since they will have the "prestige" of being sold from his store.  He's nothing more than a common con artist.

read his rants section, and that's funny!

but no wait, i'm laughin at him..... the guy is so full of ****.

he adjusts his 'attitude' to match his sales.....

previous year he was slagging off Ibanez so bad..... japanese twats, etc..... and guess what, this year he promtly removed all ibanez rants after he got a big deal with them to sell their axes.... now according to him, ibanez are much higher quality......... but wait, same prices, same specs, same factory.

or his slagging off of PRS....... he goes on how McNaughts and what not own PRS........ yet average PRS goes for around $2000 and an average McNaught for around $5000....... what does he expect?

i've dealt with him, and he is an idiot. i wouldnt care so much for that, ut what really pisses me off is how attempts to be all mr understanding, buyer friendly....

midget SOB

but that guitar IS beautiful

the upper one has no standard Pups. might be piezo mounted. switch guitars for different sounds i think

Yeah you can see the top one has bronze/silver strings, and the saddles are black (ie. like the FAAS graphtech saddles). Otherwise if it didn't have a piezo, it'd be useless attachment.

Nice artwork, but I probably would need a bridge humbucker if I played that guitar.

As for Ed Roman...I like Ibanez guitars, and I used to visit his site. He did have the "Ibanez sucks" mentality the whole time until he changed his site. But I guess karma comes back in small pieces. At the show I played in Vegas, the guitarist of the band playing before us was having technical difficulties, and he kept getting a ground problem. The whole time I was looking at his guitar and thinking it was an old ESP strat. After the show I found out it was an Ed Roman custom. He said he sold a guitar and a Fender amp to get it. I held my tongue, but I told him to take it back to him and have him rewire it. I feel bad for the guy. I wanted to tell him it was a crap guitar and I could make a better custom than Ed Roman...but their band kinda was on the sucky-side and I figured I'd never play a show with them again, so I didn't say nothin. :D

i think those are the biggest heels i've ever seen on a neck thru guitar, they're like cinder blocks lol, other then that the craftsmanship looks amazing, tuner might be a bit hard to acutally use, and the thing is probably horribly uncomfortable to play, more of a trophy of a guitar, not a playable one. nice none the less :D

• 5 weeks later...

It's good at what it does (which I doubt is being played) :D

I'd like to have it on the wall but not around my neck. Absolutely fantastic craftsmanship, obviously someone a hell of a lot more tallented than me built it, so I'm not in a position to say anything bad......

.......Unless you want another Ed Roman rant that is! B)