Wow o.O

OMG!!!!!!!!

I LOVE it!

Although I think it's odd that he used shiny new hardware with his completely antiqued (for lack of a better descriptive word) looking finish.

Wow. Artistic people are COOL.

It would scare the living crap out of me to see tdog team up with the guy who built that! :D

Well its probably gonna disappoint you a bit, but that guitar was found on Ed Roman's site *Ed Roman was kicked in the ass by an acquaintance of mine who currently resides at www.jcfonline.com*.

Not sure if you guys know who he is or not, but i recommend that you don't deal with him.

That guitar looks sooooo great. Concerning Ed Roman: I never dealt with him. There are many people badmouthing him. I can only say that I find his website to be a great ressource for infos concerning guitars. It might very well be that it is better not to tell with him, but he certainly seems to know his stuff although he exaggerates often. At least he has decades of expirience in the bussiness.

Well its probably gonna disappoint you a bit, but that guitar was found on Ed Roman's site *Ed Roman was kicked in the ass by an acquaintance of mine who currently resides at www.jcfonline.com*.

Not sure if you guys know who he is or not, but i recommend that you don't deal with him.

Hmmmmm, that's odd. I buy all of my OFR's from him and have never had problem one, all effortless transactions.

Maybe you would like to relate your -personal- misfortunes with Mr. Roman, eh?

I mean, to go badmouthing someone on-line like that, you must have been done some personal wrong by the guy, no?

Hmmmmm, that's odd. I buy all of my OFR's from him and have never had problem one, all effortless transactions.

Maybe you would like to relate your -personal- misfortunes with Mr. Roman, eh?

I mean, to go badmouthing someone on-line like that, you must have been done some personal wrong by the guy, no?

the people that bad mouth him very rarely have had any personal experience with Ed Roman. I guess jealousy is a curse.

As for RacerX who kicked him in the butt, whilst wearing a false name tag, and then ran away when asked for his name, well, thats just cowardly. No different to people who scratch cars for fun as far as im concerned.

That guitar is amazing. Anything that turns guiatrs into art (except Damien Hurst - Guitar in a tank of formeldehide anyone?) is worthy of praise.

As for Ed Roman, I dont know who he is and have nothing against him, and im not sure if personal problems of this kind should be voiced to anyone other than the man himself. I mean, you have a problem with someone, tell them to their face.

Incidently, is the guitar scalloped, or is it the aging making it look like its scalloped?

Well i personally have zero experience with him and i'm only going by why i've heard. So i checked out his stuff, and it seemed to fit. According to the jcf, he makes his own guitars, and then overprices them. And he's been known to make fake USA Jacksons and sell them at the same price. *shrugs* well i donno, the people there have a huge problem with him.

Well anyway, i'm here now, so ya old habits die hard >.o i should probably give him a chance.

"Incidently, is the guitar scalloped, or is it the aging making it look like its scalloped?"

its not scalloped from what i can see..the darkness is way too wobbly

I think it's pretty clear in the picture but you guys could have just checked the web page yourselves. It clearly says:

Both necks are heavily scalloped and the top guitar is nylon stringed, with a piezo system in the tailpiece. This is an extremely unique, hand-carved piece.

Looks like Peter McGilton's work :D

www.exoticguitars.com

As for Ed Roman, I dont' have to deal personally with him, I know people he's ripped off in the past, not to mention that he doesn't make any of his own guitars, he sources everything out to people, he's contacted a couple luthiers I know about building stuff for him, he wants them to do it for literally next to nothing since they will have the "prestige" of being sold from his store. He's nothing more than a common con artist.