Osorio - Red Bullseye

• 2 weeks later...

<p>Tks all!

I prefer mahogany over ceddar. Mohogany here it's more expensive than ceddar and how this guitar will be black painted, the owner decide to do with a non expensive wood, but one that was close to mahogany. This is a Amazon ceddar, diferent of a traditional pink ceddar. Amazon get more midrange tones, Pink ha more bassrange ones. We used a hard wood top to substitute maple, just to get close with traditional constrution of gibsons.

And yes the headstock had a mahogany part, why? Wrong meassure of ceddar cut!2012-05-18194853.jpg2012-05-18194925.jpg2012-05-18195025.jpg2012-05-19161659.jpg2012-05-19161712.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Guys!! I entered into a phase of lot's of work at my day job ( that pay the bills LOL)

In luthiery is not different but I try to follow my work schema. The two current projects became into clean step ( paint, varnish ... ) so I don't mess up the shop. Dirty job steps are stoped for a while, so the things became more lazy. So am I, with few pics, few time. But I begin to see the ligth at the end of the tunel

• 1 month later...