NAMM

GEdwardJones

Hmmm, looking at ESPs website and....

Funny that Jeff Hannemann's new signature models come with Floyd Roses since he's a dedicated Kahler player. Have they dropped out of the guitar market again?

Also interesting that his guitars have the "SS" inlays. Don't know how I feel about that.

The guys from Ill Nino get, at first glance, identical - save for color - signature models, based on one of George Lynch's old signature models, which was then turned into Logan "Low G" Mader's signature model. The might as well call that guitar the "I Got Fed Up With Rob Flynn"

New Delux series MH makes it clear that LTD's, Peavey's and Hamer Californians are all made in the same Korean factory.

m'kay, i gotta ask. What's the SS stand for?

"S" is probably for Slayer. The "SS" (on the 12th fret) does seem to have a Nazi connotation.

Hanneman is a big time collector of Nazi memerabilia. Almost all of Slayer's songs dealing with warfare come from here.

I think it's odd that he's so into Nazism when he doesn't appear to share any of their racist beliefs. He's in a band with two Latin American emigrees (Vocalist/Bassist Tom Araya is from Chile and drummer Dave Lombardo is from Cuba) and he's friends with, was in a band with ex-Suicidal Tendencies guitarist Rocky George (the band never released anything, but Slayer recorded one of their songs, Drunk Drivers Against Mad Mothers, for the Undisputed Attitude disc. Rocky, for those who don't know, is very, very Black).

I dunno, it's just weird.

I think the guitar itself is kickass, like the perfect metal guitar. But I think the old Eagle inlays were way cooler. I'd feel like a total tool playing a guitar with "SS" inlays.

the new JS looks cool. i can't wait to try out a "PAF JOE". that will be cool. plus the JSX, oh man that look sweet!!!

Hmmmmm they raised the RG350DX price. I got mine for...350 lol. Interesting that the number matches the price :D Anyway, its 4hundred something now. Not worth it with those pickups in it imo. I mean, MINE would be worth around 500 new with the pickup array i have in it right now B) but yeah, that one right there is kind of a rip >.o