progress pics of my explorer

jimmyb

look like the neck isn't long enough (hahahaha) sorry couldn't resist!. Looks reall good, All these guys building their first time axe gives me some hope of how my first build will come out! The talent that seems to find its way here is pretty amazing!

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks Great!!! Just take your time doing the rest of it and it will turn out great. If you get tired while working on it, STOP!!!!! I see this alot with younger builders, the tendency is to get sloppy as the project gets closer to completion. if you find yourself thinking "that's good enough" stop what you're doing and take a break

this is the best advice i can give! Cheerz scott

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Guess what? I'm fifteen too. At least I'm going to be next month :D

That guitar of yours looks great and I wish my uncle was a carpenter too because I have o lot of difficulties finding wood and bandsawing.

My first guitar was playable, if you can call a guitar with half of its frets working B)

Well I'm halfway through my second project, but it is not very easy to build a guitar here in Turkey.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...