Looking For Head Stock Decals

I've only dealt with them a couple of times, and turnaround felt like email enquiries were not dealt with same-day. I'd like to check out Bedlam myself. US-based I take it? I'm on the phone in the sun eating jalapeño sausages. Sorry I didn't hit Google. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

So they're charging $17 per decal? 

You guys will be very happy with what i plan on offering next year then!

My current decal stash I expect to run out mid 2017 and I will be investing in the machinery I need to make my own.

There will be a trial and error period, testing media to see how it reacts with 2k paints etc, but I plan to sell decals by the A4 sheet, not the individual decal. So it'll work out WAY cheaper than what you're paying. It'll work out cheaper than what I was paying before the place I was getting them done by turned to shit.

They won't be waterslide like this place, I never liked the look of waterslide. They'll be thicker quality vinyl. If you look at my gallery you'll see plenty of examples.

I look forward to seeing how that one develops, Allan. I prefer how easy waterslide transfers are to bury though. I have to admit that I've never tried vinyl since I've never felt the need to move beyond waterslide film. I guess I should at least expand my frame of reference, eh?

• 4 weeks later...

If you really want to get cheap, you can buy ink jet printable sheets for around $8 for a 3 pack. The main problem with those is that you are limited to black or RGB mix. No white or metallics of course, but for a single guitar they are fine.

IMG_4644.JPG

• Like 1