Swift Lite 4 string bass

I just gained even more appreciation of your work when I paid attention to the side dots this time. All the many little details are magnificent.

Andy, I would be absolutely astounded if I ran across any of your work that was not stunning. So I guess I cannot say that I am astounded by this beauty. I will say that this is a perfect example of why I hold your work and abilities in the highest regard.

Masterful work sir.

SR

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ScottR said:

I just gained even more appreciation of your work when I paid attention to the side dots this time. All the many little details are magnificent.

Andy, I would be absolutely astounded if I ran across any of your work that was not stunning. So I guess I cannot say that I am astounded by this beauty. I will say that this is a perfect example of why I hold your work and abilities in the highest regard.

Masterful work sir.

SR

Gosh...

Clearly you haven't been listening to MrsAndyjr1515 who says that the only thing that Andyjr1515 understands is criticism and /or physical abuse.

I'm quite disorientated....

:lol: 

• Haha 1

On 7/21/2018 at 10:10 PM, Andyjr1515 said:

...take the arty-f**ty shots

It's OK, Andy. We're all mature adults around these parts. You don't have to censor yourself when you say words like 'fifty' or 'fatty'.

Nice looking ukelele you've got there. Does it do 'When I'm Cleaning Windows'?

All ribbing aside, you've excelled yourself once again.

Any chance you could make your next instrument suck a bit so the rest of us have a fighting chance?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

By the power of a really rubbish hack with Photoshop, a scaled mock-up of the finished bass against other members of its lightweight family:

_MG_4959.thumb.jpg.b56298ef9bf06b51e34cec31caf0873c.jpg

Left to Right:

Pete's piccolo bass; my Swift Lite; Jane's Nyhavn Swift; Neil's Swift Lite Bass

5lbs 6oz; 5lbs 12oz; 5lbs 3oz; 6lbs 6oz respectively

Delivered it to Neil last night - he's VERY pleased with it :)

• Like 4

• 1 month later...