Ninja-style Headband Etiquette

pickleweaseler

Can a inja headband be worn indoors?  

47 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I have a dilemma. I figure this is probably this best place to get advice because I suspect that I am not the only one here with long hair.

My long flowing locks often flow in front of my face. It can get kind of dangerous when I’m using power tools. Solution: A black ninja style headband aprx. 37” long by 1¼” wide.

The headband has two 5” tails when tied.

The headband is so convenient that I have started wearing it when not using tools.

My question is: should I remove the headband when I enter a building? (Is it considered a hat?) Or am I allowed to wear it? (Is it considered just some sort of non-hat/non-bandanna hair tie?)

Miss Manners ignored me. :D

Sorry about the spelling error in the question. inja=ninja

Edited by pickleweaseler

Meh....it works for solid snake...

He even has a mullet now...Proof you can be totally bad ass and have no fasion sense...

And if anyone bugs you about it...just mumble something over dramatic and remember to use a silencer...exclamation points are a pain

err...yeah...so I'm a total geek...anyway...go for it...

its 2004, don't wear the headband unless you are in a darkened room with no windows all by yourself

Sheesh. I'd like to have the option to wear one or not!

Meh....it works for solid snake...

He even has a mullet now...Proof you can be totally bad ass and have no fasion sense...

And if anyone bugs you about it...just mumble something over dramatic and remember to use a silencer...exclamation points are a pain

err...yeah...so I'm a total geek...anyway...go for it...

I actually tried stitching an infinity sign (∞) on the headband so I could be like snake.

I don't think it's a mullet. I think his bangs when pulled back by the headband make it appear like a mullet. At the end of the game he has a haircut.

While I never vote I do look at the results and so far who ever voted better not get near any of the construction workers down here in Florida :D

It's a free country start a trend bro, even if it is retro............

i am one of those construction workers and i wear my bandanna all day long,and when i take it off i put on a hat because my hair is all compressed and sweaty from the headband

a ponytail is very adviseable when working with power tools.

mr. pickle, i too, am a long haired male. i wear a bandana at almost all times. my hair's not like, uber-long or anything, but it does get in my face a lot and i have many issues with sight and comfort.

i started wearing headbands when i played tennis, just 'cause it was conveniant, and i always have a bandana w/ my bass to wipe down the fretboard and neck when i'm done playing (i get all sweaty most of the time...) so i just started wearing it during shows, and then i'd wear it to the party after the show, then i started wearing it to dinner before the show, then classes the day of the show, etc, until it grew to just be part of me.

i've also found that i can "style" a bandana many more ways than i can do my hair, so that', cool, too.

as to the debate, if you're an orthodox christian, jew, or catholic, then don't wear it indoors if it's on the top of your head. headbands (around the forehead only) are technically fine. they take off head coverings so god can look down upon the top of their heads, and blocking his view is basically saying "you're not good enough to see me" to god, so he gets all pissed or something like that.

if you're just a normal dude like me, wear it all the time. no one really cares. if you feel concious about it, just take it off. if someone does say something, take it off. otherwise, don't bother pleasing everyone else if they're not going to appreciate it.

its, not disrespectful if iots is to help you, plus iofd a girl can wear aheadband u can wear that

atleast pirates are men. Ninjas are crappy. Pirates fight their enemies head on. Ninja's are girly back-stabbers.

Pirates get piss drunk, ninjas don't because they're worried that if they're drunk they might make a loud sound and get caught.

pirates fight on the open sea, if their ship was shot down they'd all die... for a wimpy ninja that would be "too risky"...

pirates fight and kill for money and women.. ninjas fight for "honour" and crap..

what now? B):D