Are you in a band?

Lovisa

I'm in two bands at the mo

the first one, which I have been playing with the guitarist since I started playing, I play bass in, it's really cool I think, we all friends, and although we fall out we always have fun. I play in bass in this band.

Our page is www.brokenboneless.cjb.net but its not been up kept upto date very good.

My other band, I play guitar in, its very fun and we been going for about 2 weeks almost now, but we all having fun!

Primarily I work solo, but am rehearsing a band called BFG right now. www.paulneeds.com

I haven't been in ten years :D.

We used to be called TeraHertz (THz)... I absolutely HATED that name :DB).

Nope, no band homepage... but I have some videos.

My old singer worshipped Lane Staley (RIP) and we had two guitarists... so I described the style of our music as "Alice in Queensryche" :D.

Hello people!

I'm curious, are you guys in a band?

And what is the name of it?

And do you have a homepage?

And what kind of music do you play?

Yes, two of 'em

One's a show band, a one-shot gig. It's a bit like a musical with no plot line. Singing, dancing, bad country music (which the musicians bitch about to no end), but hell, we get to play ZZ Top and Aerosmith, so we're happy. No, name no homepage.

The other band: set up for the Battle of the Bands, April 30th...

Name: The Runs

No homepage

Music: all kindsa sh*t. We've played Pennywise, Prong, surf (wipeout and pipeline), Gimme Some Lovin', Judith (A Perfect Circle), Sober (by Tool)... we're all over the goddamned map. About the only thing we won't touch is 80's pop stuff. It's two guitarists (or one guitarist and one keys player -yours truly), drummer, bassist/guitarist, singer, and drummer.

and right now me and a few other friends are strating a thrash metal band.

GOOD CHOICE!!!

i REALLY miss all the good thrash bands that used to be around

me: kind of extreme thrash...right on the cusp of death metal

i am in no band at the moment but i am starting to look...the last one was about 10 years ago too...the drummer never practiced and the bassist was not great

our band was called "ominous existence"(drummer's brainchild)

i wanted "sacrament" or "demonic sacrament"

"brainchild" is also a good one come to think of it :D

and right now me and a few other friends are strating a thrash metal band.

GOOD CHOICE!!!

i REALLY miss all the good thrash bands that used to be around

me: kind of extreme thrash...right on the cusp of death metal

i am in no band at the moment but i am starting to look...the last one was about 10 years ago too...the drummer never practiced and the bassist was not great

our band was called "ominous existence"(drummer's brainchild)

i wanted "sacrament" or "demonic sacrament"

"brainchild" is also a good one come to think of it :D

Yeh, thrash is dying B) I love thrash, sodom, exodus, death angel, Testament, Kreator, S.O.D. .... i could just keep going on. We dont know whos gonna sing or anything yet, but where aiming for a really raw sound like The Huanted's "One Kill Wonder" Good thing they used 5150's on that cd :D

I'm in waht I guess you would call an average cover band. We do everything from country to classic rock, To beach music (north carolina beach music). I even got the old farts playing mama im coming home and eruption/you really got me!

The name is currently Stur Krazy, though before that it was Mojo and before that Sho' Nuff. Sad names I kow. NO website, NO real gigs, however we've been together three years and we're on our 3rd lead singer, our second keyboardist, and we got rid of our female vocalist. To top that off our drummer is out becuse of back surgery and we have a stand in. We have 2 guitarists, bass, yeboard, vox, and drummer.

i play in a true/power metal band that formed last summer... got no webpage, no name.... i'll suggest brainchild, if wes has no problem with it. but its a nice band. some death metal (CoB, In Flames) influences, sounds really interessting. i play guitar (lead guitar, of course) i do some vocals. our second guitarist also does some vocals, but our drummer sucks... have to find a better one...

I am the founder of a rock and roll / heavy metal band out of Ohio, we will someday rule the world. We are called Spirokeet (misspelled on purpose)

SPIROKEET.gif

Nothing up on the web yet.. but soon.

Good name - my first band used to be called GPI (General Paralysis of the Insane). You might get the connection...